“Best Falafel in NY”

Ranked #3,602 of 15,761 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: USD 6 - USD 30
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Our Story PREMIUM FOOD SINCE 2010 We are proud to serve you one of the healthiest and most well-balanced Mediterranean food in New York City. Our recipes took centuries to develop and traveled from civilization to civilization, continent to continent, country to country, and now to America. Our dishes are prepared freshly upon order, using authentic recipes, traditional cooking methods with finest ingredients. Since the day we opened our doors for business, we have worked hard to earn a reputation of providing the highest quality of service available.
Reviewed 5 October 2016

I am a vegetarian and have limited choice for foods when I dine out. Last time, I was in New York, I came across Istanbul Kebab House near Times Square as referred by one of my friends. This is a relatively small restaurant, but still a clean and nice one. The ambience is fresh and the staffs are cordial. I met with Umid the owner of the joint and exchanged a few words with him. I ordered some veg menus like falafel with multiple types of home-made breads. I also took coffee with baklava, which tasted so delicious. I must say they offer the best falafel in NY, although you can get varieties of restaurants around the Times Square. The price is awesome and overall a satisfying experience altogether. A must recommend eatery for dining and takeout orders.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Delicious, yummy food. Service was great and very friendly staff. Tiny restaurant but lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

The first time I came for a takeout from Istanbul Kebab House, I have not expected much except some regular lamb kebabs and soups with some breads. But, they have changed my thoughts altogether with their refreshing kebabs and fresh-made breads. I feel quite homey with their foods and they taste so authentic Turkish. The best joint for rich Mediterranean and Turkish dishes, I ever have ordered. Their shawarma and adana kebab sandwiches are just mouth-watering. You will love the taste of all types of veg and non-veg menus on your platter. Whether you are ordering for takeout or having a lunch and dinner in their restaurant, you will find their staff cordial, well-behaved and attentive to you at all times. One of the best food experiences in the New York. A must go for all Turkish and Mediterranean food lovers.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

They only have three or four tables, but this was a great choice. I needed a Halal restaurant to eat with a Muslim friend. I started with falafel and hummus, and was really impressed. These were clearly freshly made falafel and were melt-in-your mouth delicious. Then we both had kebab platters. Again, the meat was tender and freshly prepared, the side salad items were delicious and the rice was first rate. I was really impressed by the quality of food in this small place.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

We were looking for turkish food in city we found this place it is not too far from times square very good food we tried grill fish lamb done kebab salad falafel and turkish tea everyting was fresh

Istanbulkebab H, Owner at Istanbul Kebab House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Thank you for your business we look forward to seeing you soon again :)