“Best Food I had in NYC - Harlem”

Jacob Restaurant Soul Food & Salad Bar
Ranked #108 of 14,817 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Harlem
Neighbourhood: Harlem
Reviewed 7 November 2017

This was my first time ti be at the famous soul food restaurant and I loved it. The service was fast and friendly. The food was amazing. I served generously and finished the whole platter (see pic!)b Amazing treat to my taste buds! Just serve generously! Everything was tasty!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

What a find! Great selection of a variety of food. Everything was fresh and delicious. Very casual. Very economical. Loved this place. I of course was trying to stay on a low carb diet and found lots of things to eat. They also had things I would have loved to try and will when I go there next time.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Great to explore all the dishes you always read about but don't find at home. There is something for everyone's taste: savoury and sweet, meats and greens.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Best take out and caterer for southern soul foods in Harlem New York, Two locations, Seating area on 129th Lenox Avenue and take out, Yellow rice with red kidney beans, best flavor tasting collard greens, equally are the sweet yams, mac n cheese, lima beans, corn bread, okra and tomatoes, salmon in curried sauce. desserts: sweet potatoes pie, fresh baked goods,

1  Thank Maxine S
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Skip Sylvia's. You must try Jacob's. We were visiting from Philly and it was recommended to try Jacob's. We are happy we did. The West Indie and Soul food buffet was delicious. Everything was fresh from the fruit/ salad to the entrees. The price is reasonably. It's set up cafeteria style and there is a section to sit down to eat. Try it! You want be disappointed. Don't forget to grab some cornbread! So good!!

1  Thank Samantha S