Review Highlights
Authentic

Great well maintained community offering the unique view, sights, sounds and flavors of Korea. Very... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
Charles V
via mobile
Nice alternate place to eat and experience the many small shops selling all sorts of goods

Happened to be close to Korea town from the Hotel so took a slow walk around the streets bounded by... read more

Reviewed 16 June 2018

from USD 34.00
from USD 57.00
from USD 26.00
More Info
All reviews korea town book store dumplings grace street food gallery new york kpop hangawi ktown nyc beauty midtown sights
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I had a wander through Koreatown on my own and wasn't impressed. Seeing as it was somewhere we had both wanted to see I went back a second time and it was marginally better. A small street, restaurants and a few shops and lots of Asian tourists. We only did the shops and never had the time to try any of the restaurants.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Although I myself wasn't a big fan of New York City, there was something about Koreatown that made it all worthwhile. I kept finding myself here, despite trying to branch out to different parts of the city, because of the friendly store services, the delicious food and the variety of shops. Highly recommend this gem of an area to anyone who doesn't want the usual, busy and ad ridden trip to New York that they always advertise!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This area is known for numerous and awesome Korean restaurants. You can also go to Korean markets and other Korean businesses, as well. Plan to have lunch or dinner here.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Hi,
Here from friend, I was there for shopping and eating. Then I invited my family to the restaurant. We love it.
Guys, you have try to eat in korean town restaurant hunmmmm!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Many restaurants, grocery stores and shops - all dedicated to Korean products and dishes. You can find delicious Korean BBQ, Korean dumplings and a wonderful vegan Korean restaurant (Hangawi). A great authentic street to walk and eat in.