“Disappointing ”
Review of Koreatown

Koreatown
Ranked #196 of 1,204 things to do in New York City
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I had a wander through Koreatown on my own and wasn't impressed. Seeing as it was somewhere we had both wanted to see I went back a second time and it was marginally better. A small street, restaurants and a few shops and lots of Asian tourists. We only did the shops and never had the time to try any of the restaurants.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"beauty"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Although I myself wasn't a big fan of New York City, there was something about Koreatown that made it all worthwhile. I kept finding myself here, despite trying to branch out to different parts of the city, because of the friendly store services, the delicious food and the variety of shops. Highly recommend this gem of an area to anyone who doesn't want the usual, busy and ad ridden trip to New York that they always advertise!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This area is known for numerous and awesome Korean restaurants. You can also go to Korean markets and other Korean businesses, as well. Plan to have lunch or dinner here.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Hi,
Here from friend, I was there for shopping and eating. Then I invited my family to the restaurant. We love it.
Guys, you have try to eat in korean town restaurant hunmmmm!!!!!!