Review Highlights
Fabulous music and spectacular show

The theater and show were amazing! This was a bucket list item for me, and I was thrilled to... read more

Reviewed 24 March 2023
907JLeMay
Anchorage, Alaska
via mobile
See before it closes!

It was everything I expected. I’ve never seen it before and it was my second Broadway show. The... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
Jax20152015
Oklahoma
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around New York City
from AU$228.64
from AU$210.90
from AU$261.36
from AU$132.06
6,086 results
All reviews majestic theater longest running show andrew lloyd webber special effects classic broadway broadway play great performance great seats singing costumes cast stage orchestra tickets nyc staging performers
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2017

My boyfriend got us tickets for our anniversary and this show was absolutely fantastic, as was the theater. A show for everyone, though probably less suited for children. Even if you don't like the storyline, come for the music. 500% worth it.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank danibrig
Reviewed 18 October 2017

After hearing a lot about this show - we booked tickets. Our seats were towards the end of the theater but the view was clear and unobstructed.

It's truly a classic and if you get a chance, should def watch the show.

The music is great and the scenes are gripping. The acting is superb. It's a delight to watch the show.

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank swetamodi
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This show was nothing short of amazing! We sat first row and to the right, and we were initially nervous because of potential obstruction. However, that was not an issue, and it was so cool to be 5 feet from the actors -- all of whom did an amazing job.

Thank you for a memorable experience!

1  Thank MrDJL
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Maybe we've seen it too many times, but the vocals seem to lack something this time including range. The phantom had strength in volume, but weak in the high notes that are important for his character to express his love to Christine faltered more than once. Some of the other characters lacked clarity. Still one of our favorite Broadway musicals.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I saw Phantom of the Opera for the first time and I can see why this show is called "a classic." The music is amazing, the acting is superb and the effects make you jump out of your seat (literally). I would definitely recommend this show to anyone who either loves going to shows or to anyone taking a trip to NYC.

2  Thank theonereviewer