“Good Value”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
Transit: 1, 2, 3, A, or C Trains to Chambers Street
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The Shrimp and Beef (not shown on the menu) Empanadas were tasty and of good value ($3.50 each). The Ropa Vieja ($19) served with Plantains were pleasingly tasty. Not so the combination rice and beans that came with the Ropa Vieja. I sent back the extremely unsatisfactory Red Sangria and got a delicious Pino Noir (from Chili), $11.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy but the food is tasty, fresh and comes in healthy portions. The Latin vibe and music lifts your spirits. This restaurant serves up great Puerto Rican fare. I highly recommend the Pernil a sliced roasted pork dish served with pigeon pea rice and maduro. Prices are reasonable and service is friendly.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

The food is AMAZING!! I recommend the salmon. There's no way to choose which appetizer to get so order the sampler. The birthday song they sing is different and fun. The whole place got involved with the birthday singing

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I like this place. It is an all time favorite to spend time with friends, over food and some alcoholic beverages!! I love the threefongos, stuffed plantains, and the white margarita is really good. The best? They always in Groupon! You can wait for the promotions and they are excellent! The service does not get diminished just because you gave a Groupon, still the same great service. I have not complaints for this place. I totally recommend it!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

This restaurant was highly recommended to me but I found it to be just okay. It is a large and loud place. I found it difficult to have a conversation. The drinks were spectacular. I had some kind of coconut milk martini and it was great. We had a number of appetizers. I thought the quesadillas was wonderful and the maduro relleno was okay but carne frita was too salty. We also had the sazon paella and it was very dry. The fish, sea food and meat was over cooked. The pernil on the other hand was to die for. It was a very large piece of meat, enough for 2-3 people to share and it was perfectly cooked. The skin was amazing.