“Original american burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Delicious (although with extremely high number of calories) burger, quick service and relatively cheap. A great solution for a quick meal in the center of Manhattan.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,313)

Reviewed 14 November 2017

had a late lunch here, the burgers are great you make your own burgers and the burger meet is made fresh, the fries are great and the milkshakes are outstanding, you can put as many things as you like in your burger, loved it

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Typically I don't review fast food chains like this unless something noteworthy happens during my visit...and in this case it did. I had taken my niece to New York for her high school graduation and we flew in on a Saturday night, so we really just wanted to grab a quick bite before calling it a night. So you would think it would be impossible to do this on a Saturday night around Time Square, but that was not this case. We walked in, the line moved quickly, and we got our food in a very reasonable amount of time and it was the quality I've come to expect from a visit to Five Guys. So my "two cents' is that if you're worried about grabbing a quick bite around Time Square when it's busy...don't hesitate to duck in here if you like a good cheeseburger.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Not had before but pleasantly surprised at quality of the burger....I'm a shack burger fan normally but was convinced to try a five guys and a bigger, dirtier burger (in a good way !)

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Called in for something to eat, but I was lost, but Mohammad at the till was friendly & very helpful and understanding to a tourist, he explained the procedure and took the time to find exactly what I required. The premises are good, clean and service is quick, being fast food it really was. The burgers were made of real chunky beef, with more fries than I could eat.