“Very Good Pepperoni Pizza ”

Prince Street Pizza
Ranked #315 of 15,868 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Nolita
Neighbourhood: Nolita
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Went on a small Pizza crawl with friends. Small line/wait for the pizza. Approximately 30 minute wait. Well worth it. Good amount of pepperoni. Hot and fresh. Only suggestion I have is to put some more sauce . That’s the way I like my pizza.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Pochi lo fanno come loro.
A very pearl in NY. The side of the city is cool, visit eating that slice...

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The plain slice was very tasty, but Rays is famous for its pepperoni. You get way more pepperoni than at other places.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Honestly I was in town on a business trip and was told to stop by. So I took an Uber just to try this place and it was amazing. The pizza is delicious. I will be going back anytime I am in NY.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Sometimes the hype doesn't live up to the actual experience but the pizza at Prince Street pizza. The corner piece of pepperoni was one of the top 5 we have ever had. Delicious