“Delicious NYC style pizza”
Review of Uncle Paul's Pizza

Uncle Paul's Pizza
Ranked #336 of 15,864 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 11 September 2018

My partner and I headed here shortly after arriving in NYC after a long trans-Atlantic flight. We'd been looking forward to trying one of NY's most famous gastronomic specialities, and this was the closest to our hotel with a good rating so we headed over. I had a slice of plain cheese pizza, and a slice of the aubergine one, and both were absolutely fantastic; the crusts were nice and thin and crispy along the bottom. Service was really good too; the servers were very friendly and the food arrived quickly. They have a decent selection of beers too.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We dropped by following the reviews here and we enjoyed the simple and good food. Pizza was great so was the pasta.
They have to do better with the wine.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

...and I've had a few. Flew in late from overseas. Starving. Asked the front desk at The Library Hotel for a recommendation, and had this pizza delivered. Mushroom, artichoke hearts, garlic and fresh tomatoes. Possibly the best pizza I have ever had. Oh yes. New York knows pizza, and this place is delish. Had half for late night supper, and the rest, cold for breakfast.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

My daughter and I are very 3 hours late to New York so we were hungry. Walked from our hotel on E. 45th Street to Uncle Paul's Pizza and we were pleasantly surprised. My daughter had never had New York style pizza and it was GREAT. I had the Grandma pizza and she had pepperoni. Both were SOOO good. I wanted to bring a pizza back with me to Virginia when we left.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Staying at the Intercontinental Barclay, I was recommended to try here & boy I was not disappointed!
I chose the buffalo chicken pizza, buffalo wings & two sodas $ 31 which I thought was decent value.
I smashed the pizza so quick, it was great size, very tasty & nice dough base, I wish I had chosen the mild wings as the hot one were HOT! They did say when I ordered but you know what men are like! I will for sure be hitting them up again before I go home. Highly recommend this place