“NYC Thai Food Find ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Quick run from JFK into Manhattan during a long layover. Obao Thai... definitely worth the rush hour subway trip! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Family of four.... 2 teenage daughters. Fun atmosphere. Made reservation for 8:15 and was sat immediately. 20-30's customer base, fun music, really good food....

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Without a doubt, hands down, the BEST Thai food I've ever eaten. I was so sad that I only discovered it on my last night in NY, because I would have gone back over and over again if I could. The beef "ribs" that come on the sugar cane sticks were the definite highlight!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I ate here alone one evening and it was so good I came back the next day. The food is a mixture of different Asian cuisines. I ate Pad Thai one day and Pork chop with mixed rice the next day. Both were good portions served quickly with pleasant efficiency. They tasted superb and though not cheap but not over priced. I would happily return there on a future visit to NYC.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We went here for a change of food for the week we’ve spent in the city, and it was the best meal of the week! Service was so fast and friendly and the food was incredible! So fresh and so so tasty! Highly recommend this place!!