Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 306
USD 240
CandlewoodSuites
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 348
USD 286
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 382/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 232
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Beacon(New York City)
USD 458
USD 297
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 372/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 278
USD 249
Novotel
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 305/night.

The Dominick Hotel(New York City)
USD 491
  • Pool
Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 412
USD 296
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 221
USD 187
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 379
USD 156
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 191/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 344
USD 308
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2012

First timers, didn't know the city didn't know what to expect from the accommodation. Pleasantly surprised, friendly and polite staff couldn't do enough. Room was enough for our needs with a big tv, dining room suite and a couch. Easy access to the subway and walking distance to the park and loads of bars and restaurants. Fridge and toaster so bagels and fresh oj from the local supermarket made NYC breakfast a real treat. Last day they had a baggage service for 5 dollars which was a Godsend. All in great experience.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank SuperKeen846
Reviewed 3 July 2012

What a place, very pricey, bed are shab and small. Customer Service, smiles on their faces when presenting a tip. Would i go again..New York yes, Woogo, would have to pay me. Sorry. Needs amending.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank J F
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We did not get a single hour of sleep because of the bugs and the fear of being bitten. I could not take a shower because of the rust and the mold on the walls. This was the WORST hotel experience I have ever had. The front door was very difficult to lock, there were bugs in the room, the windows did not open and one window pane even has a crack in it.

There were four of us staying the night at Chelsea Central Apartments (208 West 23rd Avenue Chelsea NY).When my boyfriend and I got to the room we dropped our bags as well and left to go meet them in the city. When we returned we stayed in the room for about and hour before leaving to go out for the evening. It was not until we returned that night (around 1 or 2am) that we found the mold and rust in the bathroom. We got into the bed and I started getting bug bites all over my body. At this point we called your number to ask for a refund and to check out of the room. Whoever I spoke with told me that there was no manager available so I would have to wait until 10am to speak with one but we were welcome to leave if we wanted to. I called back at 10am and was told that the manager wouldn't be in until the next day at 10am.

The conditions of this room are completely unacceptable for human habitation and should be taken care of immediately. The health department should also be notified. It is DISGUSTING. The website advertises something that is completely different from what is real. The photos on the website are a complete misrepresentation of the conditions of the actual rooms.

Do NOT book with these people. They keep you on hold forever (more than 15 minutes) "to find a manager" only for the same person to come back on the line and be rude and unhelpful.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

3. Broken telephone
4. Several other visitors always complaining
5. Run down dirty apartment
6. Broken AC which was also not fixed
7.construction work in next door apartment which we were not informed about. This started from 8am, meaning we did not get much rest. This work will continue until may 2012.

Staff indicated that these are ongoing problems and therefore there will be several unsatisfied customers.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank leoniesilva
Reviewed 20 February 2012

It is my first option in New York for location, first of all, and rates.
I love the area and I take use the red line (1,2,3) and get everywhere in minutes from the 72nd stop.
Units come with a furnished kitchen, tv, and private bathroom, so you can shop at Trader Joe's, Faraway or even Zabars' and keep hundreds of dlls in your pocket if you want to cook and relax at home, or even have a great deal at Gray's Papaya ¨(check the recession special...): but if you shop and don't look at prices, you could even spend more than ina restaurant when going for cheese, import food, etc.
Close to Central Park and Broadway, what else do you need?

A good room : this is when you have to start a decent fight with the person in charge and try to give a look at as many units as possible till you won't recognize the unit as shown in the pictures.

They will also ask a 100 Usd deposit , charged at your credit card upon arrival but canceled when you alredy left (I dind't like it) , and will take a copy of your credit card and your Id (I didn't like!).
But charges have been as agreed.

All together, I would recommend it when booking via their website.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple