Don't expect much. The exec studio apartments reminded me of a college dorm apartment. All the furnishings are all from Ikea and the sofa cushions and arms are filthy. We spread out a bed sheet on the sofa before sitting on it. The bed was hard but had clean sheets. The bathroom was also clean but the shower stall was falling apart. The water from the faucet was brown for a few minutes before turning clear.
If you're in high school or college and just need a place to flop after getting sloppy drunk, then this is a great, cheap, safe place that keeps you off the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the upper west side - one of Manhattans most desirable residential neighborhoods. This luxury building has just been totally renovated with top amenities & high standards. Walking distance from Lincoln center & central Park, this building has variety of Facilities to offer. It is home to wonderful shopping and a variety of fabulous restaurants. Within a few blocks from The Museum of Natural History, Lincoln Center, Movie theaters, Central Park and Riverside Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Woogo - Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woogo - Central Park Hotel New York City
- Woogo Central Park Tempo Apartments