2,969 results
All reviews cranberry deli times square great deli next door great location new york budget hotel hotel room place to sleep an older hotel bit dated clean towels rockefeller center bryant park around the corner two double beds street noise empire state building
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have just stayed here for 10 days, i requested a larger corner room and that's exactly what we got so a great start. Joey on the desk is amazing, so happy and friendly, although the others could take a leaf out of his book as they were no where near as welcoming. The room was clean and spacious, the king bed was huge and comfortable, and we had service everyday. If your expecting new york swank, this is not the place for you, but for budget accommodation it exceeds expectations. The only criticism we would have is that the air con system in the room is very noisy and regularly woke us up in the night turning on and off. The room could also benefit from black out curtains as, being that close to times square, there is a lot of light all through the night and the blinds do not obscure it enough. We stayed on the 12th floor so the water pressure was pretty poor, but it did the job. Would definitely recommend to others!

5  Thank Qtshiv
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was wavering between a poor and average rating, but I can't say Poor because the hotel was clean and the location was just right for where I needed to be that night. However, I found the staff to be a bit abrupt and not very helpful. I asked for a late checkout but the night clerk wouldn't help and said I had to call in the morning because it is that staff to approve the checkout. I wasn't planning to be up early, so it defeated the purpose of a late checkout. The room was small, but clean. The bed was comfortable enough but nothing to boast about. The room had a safe in the closet, but no refrigerator or coffee/tea service. Another surprise was that television had NO New York channels, so we couldn't get the news or any other late night television show. I think there were two channels, which you had to search for, and they were not even recognizable. Overall, I think it was very overpriced since you got no value for the money.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank scsullivan49
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was basic but clean and bigger than expected for the price paid. Good location and we had a room at the back so there were no noise issues. The only reason I did not score this hotel higher is that it does not provide complementary hot coffee or chilled water facilities in the foyer area.

1  Thank sambolin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from New York City with my partner. As long as we have our own bathroom and a clean bedroom, we’re happy.

And this hotel gives you exactly that. Yes it’s in need of decoration, but it’s clean, tidy and in an incredible location. The staff are very polite and helpful and when we arrived we had 4 hours before we could check in, so they allowed us to store our luggage in a safe locked room whilst we started site seeing!

The rooms are basic, no complimentary tea/coffee and no where in the hotel to purchase this. You’ll have to venture to Starbucks for that!

My only complaint was that the shower takes a good 5 minutes to warm up - so get it on early when you want one! WiFi was very reliable and you’re a stones throw from Times Square.

Definitely recommend this hotel if you want to stay in the heart of the city for a very reasonable price.

1  Thank Jomma10
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Outdated hotel, however friendly staff. Clean room, needs completely updated, but shower good tv and safe in room. No taxi required as can walk everywhere.
No food or bar in the hotel so grab some bottled water and snacks. Air conditioning in rooms which was comfortable.

1  Thank 7emclaren