I have business in the Financial district, so location wise this hotel is an ideal one for business travelers. I've stayed multiple times and the staff is helpful and friendly. Rooms are super tiny, on a par with typical NY rooms, but the prices are cheap for NY (I've had rooms just under $200/night here). Rooms is basically a bed, a tv and a bathroom. No room for anything else. Workout room is two treadmills and a bike. Breakfast is free and surpisingly decent. Only drawback is difficulty finding a cab; usually have to walk several blocks to find one. They have a limo service, but on my last trip the limo driver tried to overcharge me then pretended he couldn't speak English, so caveat emptor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn