“Great NY Pizza at a Great Price”
Review of 2 Bros Pizza

2 Bros Pizza
Ranked #383 of 15,868 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We stayed across the street at the Cambria hotel- and went multiple times during our stay. Delicious pizza slices for a buck, and the locals were in line too!

1  Thank BeckiW

Reviewed 30 May 2018

It's easy to walk straight past this place, and we did for a few days until we noticed the local office workers queuing up outside at lunchtime. Behind the modest storefront is one of NYC's hidden gems. It's a no-frills place with virtually no seating but the counter service is top-notch, the pizza is terrific and the price is low. An ideal place for a grab-and-go lunch.

1  Thank defender1
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We had walked 6.5 miles and cycled 13 miles today and just wanted to crash at our hotel. Looked for local pizza places and this came up.

Couldn't believe when we left the hotel ( hotel Cambria) that it was actually directly opposite!

They were due to close in 10 minutes when we got there, so were not actually making any more pizza. They did however had a whole cheese one (a massive 18 inches) plus various other individual slices like chicken and broccoli, a spicy one etc. Ended up buying the 18 inch one plus 4 other slices.

Total came to $12! Actually unbelievableo. This city is soooooooo expensive, so i could not believe what a bargain this was.

Back to the hotel room and we all tucked in. Far too much for us to eat. Where else can you feed a family of 4 for $12?!

The pizza's themselves were really tasty, crispy base, nice dough and plenty of toppings on them.

Would rate higher than 5 out of 5 if I could, it's a no brainer

2  Thank John P
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I found the pizza to be great. You got a big portion and the price made you feel like I got a deal. If you need more proof that they have good pizza, all three of us ate our slice and then looked at each other trying to get someone else to suggest we get more. We did talk ourselves out of it but I would recommend their pizza.

2  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here because my daughter was starving and HAD to have a slice of pizza. Once she got her slice of Hawaiian she couldn’t stop RAVING AMD NOSHING on it... so my wife and I insisted on a bite. Oh my god. It was heavenly. Delicious. Addictive. Wonderful. If we had been in NYC one more night we would have been back. Big time.