“Well maintained apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
Tayo O
“Well maintained apartment ”
Reviewed 24 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
people found this review helpful

Read reviews online and settled for this apartment based on reviews and I was not disappointed. Awesome owner and his friendly son. Always willing to answer all your questions and guide you. Will always come back here anytime I am in NYC

StanleyE7...
“2 Weeks of Convenience”
Reviewed 12 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

I booked this place for visiting family members for two weeks.The place was made accessible for me to inspect before the check-in date. It is a well equipped home. Well maintained and very accessible to Manhattan and other conveniences.

The owner of the place is the most reliable landlord I have seen in this type of rentals. He made sure my guests were comfortable and, indeed, they enjoyed their stay.

We definitely will rent this place again. I highly recommend it.

veaton64
Palm Coast, Florida
“New York City's FINEST!”
Reviewed 3 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

First off you have to know that this was out first trip to New York City. Milton emailed and texted us while we traveled to New York from Florida. When we got to the city we were speechless. The traffic and people I would have to say were more than we could have ever expected. Overwhelming but Milton guided us right to his home and even saved us a parking spot. And anyone that knows the city knows what a premium parking spot can be! He calmed our nerves and helped us unpack our luggage. He hugged us, greeted us like we were family. Gave us pointers on how to navigate the city and the subway. Gave us pointers on how to save money on the Metro card. I am proud to say that we have a new member to our family that lives in New York City. Milton opened his home to us and made us feel like we were at our own home. His place is beautiful, clean, and incredible. Milton has the kind of home that makes traveling to unknown places easy. Don't pass his home's up. You would truly miss the best part of New York City. We plan on returning.

Shirley S
San Diego, California
“Our New Home in NYC!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

Let me start off by saying, We WILL be back & we'll be staying here! Booking the house was super easy, my first time doing a vacation home thru Tripadvisor so I was a bit nervous - but everything went smoothly with booking and payment. Milton was an absolute doll and he's officially a friend for life. He greeted us promptly upon arrival, made us feel like long lost friends, and gave us a complete tour of house, amenities and the neighborhood (via map). There were 4 of us, each had our own bed, and we were able to comfortably share the 2 bathrooms. The house is nicely appointed with all linens, dishes, etc. There are various markets throughout the neighborhood within walking distance for a quick snack, bottle of wine for full groceries! Whatever you need! If I could give our host and home 10 stars I would.

Tour23066...
“Brilliant, home away from home”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Location is excellent. Local grocery shops close for all needs Subway was less than 10 minutes walk. Downtown and Yankee stadium easy to get too. Milton our host was very welcoming and very patient to wait up till after midnight for our arrival, and also to meet our daughter when we were away for a couple of nights. Great host, great location and great unit.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing