well, what can i say, our family which was 2 adults and an 8yr old stayed at the best western w38 & 10th for 10 days in oct 2011.. this hotel was clean at all times, the room had 2 double beds, bathroom,television and coffee making facilities..
the room was ample size and very comfortable..
the hotel offered free continental breakfastwhich was aplenty from fruit to danish..free internet, morning papers and an ice machine..
nothing was too much for the staff..we would go back again and stay anytime..
one draw back was the train that ran under our window tooted from 7.15am on the hour..it would only bother someone who wanted a lay in...but who would want to miss a bit of this great city..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just half a block from the Jacob Javits Convention Center, the Magnuson Convention Center Hotel is a short 10-15min walk from Times Square,the Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Port Authority, and other major attractions and transportation hubs. Amenities and Services Provided: -Complementary American Style Hot Breakfast Buffet -Complementary Wi-Fi -Business Center -Tempur-pedic Beds in every room -Shared Shuttle and Taxi service TO the Airport (Fees Apply) -NYC Attractions and Tours (Fees Apply) -Safety Boxes in all rooms -Iron and Ironing Board -Hair Dryer -Shampoo, Conditioners, Soap, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnuson Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel New York City
- Best Western Convention Center Hotel
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western