“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Living and Dining Area Kitchen Area
Bedrooom Area
Bathroom from Outside door
Private Bathroom
Shower
Private Backyard only for this apartment.
Skyline from Street
Front of House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greer, South Carolina
“Amazing”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

My daughter and I stood there for 5 weeks, and we loved it. Yes it is a one room apartment, but a big one, nice kitchen, bed perfect,eating area, sofa, TV, Toilet, and shower, and a really nice backyard. We felt really, really safe in that neighborhood. Around the corner Bus stations to New York, so just a couple minutes from Times Square, just perfect.
I first checked prices for apartments in New York, so expensive, and I was so amazed to find this one, and affordable. OK, I thought to my self, don't expect to much, but it was absolute perfect.
And than Rhonda, the owner of this apartment, she is a sweetheart,. She was so helpful and patient, open for all our questions. Thank you Rhonda you helped us having the best time ever.

So we stood there for 5 weeks, I can tell you it was hart for us to leave, and we are going back next year for 6 weeks. Can't wait. Rhonda see you next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everthing
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Austria

Reviewed 18 September 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

Management Response
18 Sep 2012
I feel bad that you did not know how to open the windows and your Mom at the end of her stay, when I showed her.... she said she did not know that cause in Japan everything is simple. There was a dehumidifier in the room that was never turned on by you and in the rainey Spring when you came would have been nice, or at least open the windows. But I have now equipped the apt with a air conditioner/room dehumidifier. I wish you would have told me about these things while you were there, I would not have AT ALL mind, there was a easy fix. And I want my guest comfortable and return guests. You are always a welcomed guest and it was an absolute joy having you and your Mom. I will make it up to you. Tell your Mom I said Hello.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing