“A feast, but not fancy!”

Falafel on Broadway
Ranked #6,280 of 14,211 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Neighbourhood: Manhattan
Neighbourhood: Manhattan
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I went to Falafel on Broadway on a quick business lunch and loved it. The food is outstanding (I ordered the chicken gyro platter) and the service is friendly and efficient. The place doesn't look like much, but don't let that stop you, what they lack in appearance they make up in taste!

Reviewed 18 June 2015

Welcoming owners and wait staff and nice variety of choices for lunch. Had the felafel sandwich and delicious tabouli on the side.

Reviewed 25 May 2015

I eat here very regularly and love the felafel sandwich. the salad is okay. the baklava is amazing. The staff there is very friendly and very attentive. The only thing that I do not like sometimes is that people can smoke hookah in the restaurant - this isn't always happening but when it is I take my food to go.

Reviewed 6 November 2014

I had the kebab gyros which was fabulous! It's not a fancy place by a long shot, but the service is fast and friendly, and the food was spectaculer. The pistaschio baklava was especially divine--I had two portions. I'd go back here a lot if I lived anywhere near the area. Prices were great; not a given in an expensive place like NYC.

Reviewed 3 October 2014

Hands down the best Hummus I've had in NYC so far. Also their Salmon dish is divine!! Salmon was perfectly cooked, juicy not dry, with perfectly complementing side sauce of veggies in a tomato paste, absolutely savory. I try to come here at least once a week. The owner is a sweetheart and the restaurant just has a great friendly atmosphere.