Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 168
USD 152
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 227
USD 215
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 248/night.

USD 202
USD 176
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 225/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 318
USD 301
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 189
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 192
USD 139
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 197/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 163
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 210/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 175
USD 146
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 183/night.

Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 255
USD 232
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 280/night.

Hotel Beacon(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 426
3,988 results
All reviewscellar barkoi restaurantmolton brown productsdarren sumnerskating rinknew yorkjunior suitefree happy hourtimes squarethe ny public librarypark viewhardwood floorshuge bathroomperfect locationhotel gueststurn down servicebottle of champagne
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great location, Ms Yazmín Hernandez and all star were excellent and made our stay special. Clean and greatly located facilities. Chic bar and restaurant. Will definitely stay again with such great deals

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BryantParkHotel, Manager at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Happy Anniversary and thank you for sharing such a special occasion with us. I couldn't wait to show your review to Yazmin, I am so proud of how far she has come. She is such a special part of our Bryant Park Hotel family. I also greatly appreciate your comments regarding cleanliness, the housekeepers work so hard and it is nice to see them get recognized. Looking forward to welcoming you back again some day. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our experience with the Bryant Park Hotel was exceptional even before we arrived. I emailed regarding a few questions on room service prior to our arrival and transportation, and they were quick to respond. Upon arrival they surprised us with an upgrade, and a special treat and ballon was waiting in our room for my husbands birthday. The entire staff was very friendly. The views to Bryant park in our room was amazing. The location is so perfect. Very close to time square, Madison Square Garden, Empire State Building, etc. Also very close to many great restaurants and Whole Foods. Without hesitation, we would return to the Bryant Park Hotel. Perfect hotel to stay at in NYC!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi nidmia15, Thank you very much for choosing to celebrate your husbands birthday with us. I am so happy to hear it was such a memorable stay. Your review makes us proud to work here and I am sure I can speak on behalf of all of our employees. I also love working in this neighborhood, everything is at our fingertips. I hope other travelers read your review and book their stay with us. Come back soon and if I can ever be of assistance please call upon me anytime. All my best, Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Plusses: Great location, clean modern, comfortable room.

Minuses: Traffic noise in "park view" room; dungeon decor in elevator.

The location couldn't be beat - across from Bryant Park, around the corner from the Public Library and a less than 10 minute walk from the theater district.

Our 7th floor Park View room was comfortable, large and modern. The charm of the 1920's vintage building was in evidence only by the pillars that took up two big chunks of the window wall. The windows were not noise proof enough to prevent traffic noise waking me up at 4:30 am both mornings. I wish we had paid less and gotten a quieter room.

The bathroom was likewise large, with separate tub and a shower with independent rain forest and handheld shower heads with unusually convenient controls. A shelf in the bathroom offered toiletries from $18 to $65, but a second bar of soap wasn't provided for the shower.

The fast elevators were dark, probably intended as red mood lighting but coming across as dungeon modern, or maybe dark alley.

Tips: The takeout/eat-in place at 40th and 6th offers traditional and "healthy" hot breakfasts for under $10 including coffee - turn left out the door and it's on the corner. The park view rooms go up to the 17th floor so ask for higher than our noisy 7th floor one when you reserve. After visiting the free exhibitions in the Public Library, walk across 5th Ave. to "Library Lane" (West 41st St.) across from the library and check out the fascinating bronze plaques in the sidewalk.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BryantParkHotel, Manager at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi toolworker, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your review means a lot to us, it's so important to hear the feedback. I can see you really like us and want to see us do well. I love the fact that you appreciate the charm of the building, I sometimes Google images of our hotel which used to be called the American Radiator Building, it's amazing to see what the area looked like back in the 1920's. We are actually a national historic landmark. During your future travels please come see us again. Wishing you all the best, Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Recently home from an amazing holiday to NYC. The Bryant Park Hotel was in a great location, easy to get to everywhere but quiet and peaceful at night. Lovely to walk out the front door and be met by a gorgeous park.
Our room was perfect, everything we could possibly need, and more, was catered for. Clean, neat, tidy, quiet.
The staff were so polite and friendly, every question answered easily and nothing was too much trouble.
The Bryant Park Hotel helped make our trip so memorable and I would highly recommend them. I hope to stay here again should I return to NYC.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for giving us 5 stars and for all of your praises. Your review means so much to us, to know that all of our hard work is recognized is priceless. I am very happy to hear you left with such wonderful memories and I hope you come back soon. If I can ever be of assistance call upon me anytime. All my best, Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The location, the neighboring shops and restaurants, the easy walk to the theatres, it all works for us. We have stayed at The Bryant Park Hotel numerous times and it always makes sense for us. The staff is helpful and the rooms are always comfortable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BryantParkHotel, Manager at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi Deb Z, thank you so much for your loyalty with us. There is no better compliment than getting to welcome familiar faces. I really appreciate your taking the time and can't wait to welcome you back again. All my best, Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com