Just spent five days at this hotel - what a delight. The rooms are very spacious for NYC and the bed was just as good as the one we had at the Ritz Carlton Singapore. The staff were very helpful but not intrusive and the location of the hotel was fine. Away from Midtown but close to 9/11 memorial and statue of liberty. This was my third trip to NYC and by far best value for money hotel. Luxury rather than the adequate hotels I have stayed in previously for almost the same cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Marriott, Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton