“WOW”
Review of Foxwoods Theater

Foxwoods Theater
Ranked #422 of 1,192 things to do in New York City
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Wow what a beautiful theatre. Just amazing. A must see is Paramour. Wow Cirque Du Soleil meets broadway. An amazing show in an amazing theatre.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

One of my worse experiences in a theater. The play was extremely boring, even for my children, but that was not the worse part: it was actually a rude, resentful and pitiful male usher who had no respect for the people leaving the theater, almost trying to kick them out to get ready for the second show, and having no consideration for a couple that had their child asleep in their arms, as he was also rushing them out, using very offensive words and tones.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

Just saw "On The Town". Show was excellent. We had seats in the upper balcony but could still see the people as the theater is not huge. The interior of the theater is very nice and I believe it has been recently remodeled.

4  Thank Sylvia H
Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

Amazing theater it felt old like I seen 2 shows here like it good but the shows in this think is bad but it enjoyed

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

Went to see slash got kicked out of concert they did not give my wife and I a reason why days later still shaking my head paid good money for these tickets got a hotel room for the night I saw three songs and my wife was kicked out security would not give an answer why we were kicked out I'm 51 years old just there to have a good time still shaking my head will never go to see a show there again