Review Highlights

from USD 98.75
from USD 135.35
from USD 97.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The Foxwoods Theatre, is a Broadway theatre located at 214 West 43rd Street in Manhattan, New York City. The venue has a seating capacity of 1,930 making it the second largest house on Broadway. It is also known as the Lyric Theater.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great show. Idina was engaging with the audience with her personal life stories. Never saw an audience clap along and sing along with so little prompting. Band was also great. Her voice is definitely a show stopper. Great show again.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Wow what a beautiful theatre. Just amazing. A must see is Paramour. Wow Cirque Du Soleil meets broadway. An amazing show in an amazing theatre.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

One of my worse experiences in a theater. The play was extremely boring, even for my children, but that was not the worse part: it was actually a rude, resentful and pitiful male usher who had no respect for the people leaving the theater, almost trying to kick them out to get ready for the second show, and having no consideration for a couple that had their child asleep in their arms, as he was also rushing them out, using very offensive words and tones.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

Just saw "On The Town". Show was excellent. We had seats in the upper balcony but could still see the people as the theater is not huge. The interior of the theater is very nice and I believe it has been recently remodeled.

4  Thank Sylvia H
Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

Amazing theater it felt old like I seen 2 shows here like it good but the shows in this think is bad but it enjoyed

Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

Went to see slash got kicked out of concert they did not give my wife and I a reason why days later still shaking my head paid good money for these tickets got a hotel room for the night I saw three songs and my wife was kicked out security would not give an answer why we were kicked out I'm 51 years old just there to have a good time still shaking my head will never go to see a show there again

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I took a group of 4 to see Spider-Man for my son's 10th birthday. It was a surprise for him after we got a flyer with discounts for certain shows. The show was entertaining and the music was catchy, the show loosely followed the first Spider-Man film from 2002. We found out the show was leaving soon after we were seeing it so we felt lucky in that regard since we live nearby in NJ. The seating was very tight and many people around me were much bigger than I was, don't know how they could stand it. I'm a little over 200lbs and just under 6 ft tall, with it being ice cold out we all had jackets, etc to deal with in the seats as well. There was one intermission which is probably normal though I've only seen a couple of these type of shows. Theater is in a great location to the Subway- if you do it right you come up and the theater is across the street. Food and drinks were expensive, we had a voucher for 4 free drinks. Also, I ordered a t-shirt with my tickets, at a reduced rate, weeks before the show and it has never arrived. After 3 months I was just offered a refund today from Ticketmaster. Now that the show is gone, my son will never get his medium t-shirt, glad I never told him he was getting one!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I am glad to have seen this musical because the choreography and set design is out of this world. Seeing Spider-Man flying across the is something to behold so during your holidays do not forget to see this experience which has some very good write-ups.
I believe sometime in January they will move the cast to Las Vegas so get your tickets early.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

After the show was over I actually felt I had quite enjoyed it. The first half was very slow but after the break it improved dramatically. This was however only down to the acrobatics of the many spiderman actors.

Outside of the show,Foxwoods is a beautiful theatre.