“Spider-Man Turn off the Dark musical”
Review of Foxwoods Theater

Foxwoods Theater
Ranked #422 of 1,192 things to do in New York City
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I am glad to have seen this musical because the choreography and set design is out of this world. Seeing Spider-Man flying across the is something to behold so during your holidays do not forget to see this experience which has some very good write-ups.
I believe sometime in January they will move the cast to Las Vegas so get your tickets early.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

After the show was over I actually felt I had quite enjoyed it. The first half was very slow but after the break it improved dramatically. This was however only down to the acrobatics of the many spiderman actors.

Outside of the show,Foxwoods is a beautiful theatre.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Great show. The main reason we saw this one was for our two young kids 6&4.
They LOVED as we did too. Such talent!! Its Spiderman...in a class of its self. Our seats were great. It was in the flying section and great view for the kids!! D2-second level.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Silly and boring show " spiderman" it's not worth it at all and I don't recommend it .. 2 hours show I spent half of the time and my family spent the whole time

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This theater was much larger than I expected and very beautiful. A great Broadway experience. Comfortable seating. Plus, the show was greatly entertaining! Spiderman had very elaborate stage sets, moving parts, flying around. Very much an "experience." Enjoyed it greatly.