“Spiderman”
Review of Foxwoods Theater

Foxwoods Theater
Ranked #432 of 1,208 things to do in New York City
Reviewed 9 December 2013

After the show was over I actually felt I had quite enjoyed it. The first half was very slow but after the break it improved dramatically. This was however only down to the acrobatics of the many spiderman actors.

Outside of the show,Foxwoods is a beautiful theatre.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Great show. The main reason we saw this one was for our two young kids 6&4.
They LOVED as we did too. Such talent!! Its Spiderman...in a class of its self. Our seats were great. It was in the flying section and great view for the kids!! D2-second level.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Silly and boring show " spiderman" it's not worth it at all and I don't recommend it .. 2 hours show I spent half of the time and my family spent the whole time

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This theater was much larger than I expected and very beautiful. A great Broadway experience. Comfortable seating. Plus, the show was greatly entertaining! Spiderman had very elaborate stage sets, moving parts, flying around. Very much an "experience." Enjoyed it greatly.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

We saw a Sunday matinee of Spiderman here. Great location. We were able to enjoy Times Square before the show. They offer bag check ($2 per bag), which was a nice feature that saved us a lot of time. We were able to leave straight from the theater and catch our bus out of the port authority on the other side of the block. There are really no bad seats in this theater. It is a cozy theater on the small side. The show was very interactive; characters fly right into the crowd. We sat in the flying section. I recommend. As for the show itself, don't take it too seriously, they don't, and it is just corny and fun. We had some great laughs and really enjoyed this Broadeay performance.

1  Thank amybeth24