1,825 results
All reviews second floor lounge corner suite new york wine and cheese hour floor to ceiling windows boutique hotel grand central station the penthouse grand hyatt mini bar coffee machine lounge area beautiful room midtown manhattan street noise complimentary breakfast nyc hotels
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I am a New Yorker who had to stay at a hotel a few weeks ago due to maintenance in my apartment. I booked 48LEX and had a great stay. The host, Allan was really warm to my gf and I, ensuring we had a good stay. I highly recommend 48LEX.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael A
JonGoldberg, General Manager at Hotel 48LEX New York, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Michael A,

Thank you for the wonderful review I am so happy to read how much you enjoyed the hotel and Allan! We are so happy to have had you with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon! Please feel free to email me directly at Jonathon.Goldberg@Hotel48LEX.com to assist with your next stay.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

My boyfriend and I spent the night in the city and as soon as we walked into the hotel we were greeted by the most friendliest staff! Allan was an absolute pleasure, he even upgraded us to a better room with a view! Thanks Allan! Our stay wouldn't have been as great without you!

Room Tip: Nice bathroom, very quiet
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
JonGoldberg, General Manager at Hotel 48LEX New York, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Hannah I,
Thank you very much for such a wonderful comment, I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back and please feel free to email me directly at Jonathon.Goldberg@Hotel48LEX.com to assist with your next stay.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

From the moment we entered the hotel we were greeted in the most gracious way by Alan Rodriguez who couldn't do enough for us. Because of that, as we come into the city often for the weekend, we will continue to come back to this hotel again and again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear ejabtamson,

Thank you very much for your review, I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us our service! We strive to create memorable work experiences and look forward to welcoming you back! Please feel free to contact me directly at Jonathon.Goldberg@Hotel48LEX.com to assist with your next stay.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I must say the rooms were very clean and up to date. The one disappointment was with your breakfast, it was nothing as in pictures I called to inquirer about what was served. I was told breakfast meats which where none, eggs same none. With that said I was thinking of planning another stay at the hotel in a month as so for a few nights, but after that breakfast which I would not even call it that I am having a hard time considering another stay.

Dennis Steckel

Room Tip: nice views from room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dennis S,
Thank you for taking the time to express your experience I am sorry that you did not enjoy the breakfast as we are offering a more European inspired breakfast for our guest. We do hope to welcome you back and please feel free to contact me directly at Jonathon.Goldberg@Hotel48LEX.com to assist with your next stay.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are by far friendliest people I have met in New York! Especially the front desk they just make you feel so welcome and they are so helpful!
The hotel is nice the rooms are massive and the lounge on the second floor with free coffee is pretty cool!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Fatima B

Dear Fatima B,
Thank you for the kind note and I am so happy to read how much you enjoyed the stay! We look forward to welcoming you back and please feel free to email me directly at Jonathon.Goldberg@Hotel48LEX.com to assist with your next stay.