Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

from USD 129.00
from USD 69.00
from USD 119.04
7,510 results
All reviews wax figures brad pitt new york d movie take pictures a lot of fun rainy day fun experience couple of hours times square celebrities ghostbusters photos realistic exhibits tickets lifelike
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Recently visited the museum in Manhattan. It is very close to the Time Square. The museum has three floors. Signs were not clear for the tourists. We wasted a few minutes while trying to find from where we should start. Some of the statues were pretty nice including the Obamas. However, some are way off! We saw a few of the Bollywood stars' wax figures. All of those were pretty poor.

There was a 4D show and it was poor quality.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I love visiting Madame Tussaud when relatives are in for the holidays. As I a New Yorker born and raised I also become a tourist and enjoy what the city has to offer. We had a blast. How you will as well in your visit.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We went as my friend suggested and I am glad she did and we went. It was wild how real these wax figures look life like. I kept waiting for their eyes to blink, that's how real they looked. Got my picture taken with my favorite president of all time - Ronald Reagan. I got to touch Queen Elizabeth's arm and took a picture with her and Prince William and Kate. also Princess Di - my idol. It is a great place to visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I loved the figures, it's fun and strange because appears real. The 4D room it's amazing, I was a little scared.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We purchased the New York Pass otherwise we probably wouldn't stop here. Of course that just got us in at the basic level. They tried to get us to upgrade but we didn't. Once you're inside there were so many people you couldn't even take it all in. Literally people everywhere. You had to wait in line at all the popular statues to get a look or a picture. I guess if you are really into celebrities then it might be worth fighting the crowd. The statues are cool to look at, but for the price to get in it's not worth it.