“Busy, fishy, loudly, yummy”
Review of The Lobster Place

The Lobster Place
Ranked #90 of 14,808 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Meatpacking District
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Fish can beautiful. They serve and sell so many options. So I first walked around a looked at everything before I went to the sandwich counter. Find a place to sit luckily enough. And for once I tried to forget all the other people who searched a place around me. And just enjoyed my lobster roll in a slow pace. Felt like in New England again with that fresh taste. This is something that I definitely miss in Belgium, American seafood.

1  Thank Isabelle-leesveel
Write a ReviewReviews (1,983)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The idea is great, the seafood is great and the vibe is great! Get there really early or between meal time to avoid crowd. Not easy to find a spot to stand and eat. If you need to sit down and have service, go right next door to Cull and Pistol, they serve pretty much the same seafood but probably at 50% more.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Met up with friends and sat at the Sushi bar area.
Sushi Rolls Avacado with Salmon is what we had. Also some other sashimi salmon belly etc.

As we entered the room the fish smell hit us.. but once we were inside we forgot about it. I'm not particularly a fish fan in terms of fishy smells. The food was fresh and had no fishy flavor or smells so we had a nice time.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Lobster for my wife – oysters for me and a glass of Chardonnay : the lunch was pretty good ! the atmosphere was really nice. A place to recommend.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This time no lobsters, but loved the oysters. Fresh, varied in taste, nice assortments available, fast and good service. Prices are not cheap but it's NYC, what are you gonna do?