“Nice salads”

Cuisines: Healthy
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice fresh salads and sandwiches for affordable prices. The staff is attentive and the choice of salads is really good. Worth a visit, nothing special.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This place has some wonderful salads. Also, some excellent breakfast foods and delectable paninis. Recommended!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

If you are like me quite picky, most likely you will love this place. Not only is the food extremely fresh, tasty and well prepared; the service is impeccable. The servers go out of their way to please. They get you, and you get a meal that satisfies all of your senses. I have no complaint. (Look up the nutrition if you need to know it in advance. For example the amazing and mesmerizing cauliflower mash packs a lot more fat and calorie punch than the mac and cheese [ I know!]) This is an exception - Fresh and Co. delivers a truly great nutritious meal. Thank you!

1  Thank Lyrce
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My spouse reports her falafel sandwich was excellent. I taste half a falafel and must say is was better than the typical dry, brown ball. My handmade, self chosen salad hit the spot. Every worker we spoke with knew how to smile. Many food items are organic. One thing people: They neither push tips nor stuff tip cups with $ for encouragement. Open for breakfast, at noon when we had lunch, there was 13 cents in the tip cup. What? Come on - give up a couple bucks.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I had a salad here which was made in front of me and was absolutely delicious! I will definitely be back!