Andaz 5th Avenue
USD 401*
USD 388*
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 335*
USD 306*
  • Pool
USD 515*
USD 444*
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 226*
Doubletree.com
USD 264*
USD 255*
  • Bar/Lounge
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 313*
USD 262*
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 322*
USD 302*
Orbitz.com
USD 191*
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 207*
Park Central
  • Fitness centre
2,629 results
All reviewsbryant parkthe ny public librarysplash suitenon alcoholic beveragescomplimentary mini barnorth towernew yorkhyatt pointsloft roomcomplimentary winerain showerlight switcheshuge showerdiamond membertimes squaregrand central stationthe check in process
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2012

First time at this Hyatt property, as a Diamond HGP, received an upgraded suite... it was a massive hotel room... separate living room, sleeping area, hallway with with a lot of closets, and huge bathroom. Included a 'pantry' area with microwave, sink, near full size refrigerator (all items comp except for beer and liquor), and nepresso coffee machine. A few quirks though in this room... the light controls were 'touch pads' and aside from being senstive to the touch (turning lights on/off that we didn't want), the control pad for the bath room was in the hallway, which meant hunting down the halllway in the dark to find it, press it and peeking into the bathroom to find out if on or not (w/o bathing the sleeping area in light). Also, there is no door between the WC and the rest of the bathroom... so when one of us had to use the loo, the other had to leave the bathroom (did i mention that the bathroom is huge, so in theory, more than one person should be able to use at once). As a note, no newspaper is delivered to the room (which was odd as when i was walked to the room by someone from the staff, they asked me for my newspaper preference). Wonderful location if one wants to spend time in mid-town, which is exactly what we wanted to do.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I thought I had walked into an Apple Store with the funky check in area! Fab service and loved the extra touch of a glass of wine during check in.

Loved the view of the library and being so close to Bryant Park. The service is great, and bathroom was wow. Highly recommended

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Assumming luxury at its best. Upon checking into the lobby I was greeted as if I was a familar . I arrived approximately 1 hour or more prior to my check in time. The person staff person who greeted me was very apologetic that my one room suite was not yet available. He stated excitely that I would be very pleased with him because he had an upgrade for me. We were offered compliminatary beverages while we waited and someone appeared from nowhere to take our laugage.

The update was a two bedroom suite. Wowwwww!!!! I had a bedroom and full bath to myself. The bathroom; marble and glass and more marble and glass in all of the right places. The shower; water. . .water . . .everywhere. This place was well appointed I was travling with my two daughters for my eldest daughter's 13th birthday celebration. Every detailed was taken care of with class and style. From every angle there was a great view from the floor to ceiling windows. With all of this, I still felt like I was right at home but only with my own private staff 24/7 hours a day.

I am looking for an excuse to go back again. My youngest daughter stated that she did not want to go back because she stated that "nothing could match this".

Pricey but well worth it. This is my New City place to stay.

Room Tip: My sure that you have the address handy if you are taking a cab. I believe that this is a relatively new property and it seems as if it residential. For me this greatly added to the appeal, but not a know destination. I had to seach through my things, etc. to get the address for cabby. We had a corner suite which really enhanced the view. So quiet. . .we were on the top floor as well and it was as if no one else was there.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Unfortunately this was a quick visit and we only spent one night at this Hyatt property, but it was perfect. The standard King room was small and cozy - typical for NYC, but the windows were huge and our room faced the library. Beautiful view. There are suites available, but the standard room suited us just fine. This is not your typical Hyatt-it is more like a boutiquE hotel. The whole property is VERY quiet, the staff is helpful yet subtle, the decor is soothing, sleek, modern and minimalistic. The Bar Downstairs was very hip and the food was delicious. The bathroom was very large-the best feature was the extra large shower. Tile and glass with foot bath, handheld shower and rain shower features! My only complaint, if it can even be called a complaint, is that the lighting in the bathroom was a bit too dim. This is by far one of the best Hyatt we have stayed at, and since we are Diamond members, we stay at a lot of Hyatts. A great choice if you want a change from the "big chain feel" of most Hyatts.

Room Tip: Ask for a library view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LuvOurBullDog
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I have previously reviewed this hotel, and you may find my comments on the link that will show up below. I encourage you to read it for a more comprehensive review of the hotel.

Having visited this hotel before, I was much more at ease with the unusual check in process. I enjoyed a glass of wine while the friendly attendant took care of the setting me up in the system and handing me my key. Since I had stayed before I turned down a tour of the hotel.

The hotel is as impeccable as it was last time. I booked a different room this time, to ensure that I would have a view of the New York Public Library and Bryant Park. It was very much worth it! The bathroom is beautiful, and the shower is possibly the best of any hotel I've stayed at.

I look forward to returning on my next trip to New York City!

Room Tip: Make sure to book one of the rooms with a view of the New York Public Library.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business