other traveller has booked this property
6024 68th St #2 #6
6024 68th St #9
6024 68th St #10a
6024 68th St #10
6024 68th St #11
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spokane, Washington
“Note to TripAdvisor”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I tried to rent this property but was unable because I only needed 5 nights (the ad posted 5 nights), Mark said I needed a 10 night stay in the summer and would changed the ad. I never saw the ad changed. It is a lot of work to figure out where to stay on a trip like this, having a property misrepresented was a big waste of my time. I ended up going to another trip site and renting there. Just thought you should know.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 350
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing