Lowest prices for your stay
USD 188
Hotels.comUSD 187
PricelineUSD 188
Expedia.comUSD 187
1,394 results
All reviews freedom tower battery park memorial site the financial district club quarters rooftop restaurant great hotel new york world trade bottled water wall st brooklyn bridge queen bed superior room would stay here again free coffee around the corner
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2021

The television is really hard to use. It was hard to press play and pause, scroll , and when I get it to play Netflix was grainy. There was something along the bedside table and floor. Otherwise, great!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at World Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate your feedback and will address these areas. We hope to welcome you again ... Stay well

Reviewed 27 April 2021

This is my first time staying at a hotel since the pandemic and I will say that World Center Hotel exceeded my expectations. With separate in and out doors, various ways to check in and out, the ability to text your service requests to staff and hand sanitizer stations all throughout the hotel really made me feel that safety was a top priority.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at World Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Thank you for your review. I am Delighted that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our Safe & Clean program. You brought a smile to my face. It's so nice to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We hope to welcome you again !

Reviewed 24 April 2021

Our room was in the 12 floor and we got one windows and it looked inside the hotel. Was hoping for a better view, as well as no ken came to clean our room between each night. People kept coming into the elevator even though it was a two people limit. It was a good stay but it could have been better

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and feedback. While I am glad you had a good stay, I am sorry your stay was not what you expected. One of our Safety Guidelines during this pandemic is we are not providing Housekeeping Services to occupied rooms. You can certainly text or call our Front Desk and we can deliver clean linens and towels and take any items you wish to have removed. Hopefully in the next few months there will be positive changes that allow us to pull back from some of these protocols. Please contact us when you are looking to return, we will work to provide you a room with a few and up-to-date safety protocols. our Best -

Reviewed 18 April 2021

There was no hot water in the shower! The water was barely warm! The room was very cold! No matter how I tried to turn up the Temperature on the thermostat it just stopped at 78! The WiFi is a complete trash! I tried calling guest service from the phone provided but no one answered!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear of your experience. We have not had any system wide issues, I certainly would like to look further into this. If you could send the room # you stayed, I will have our Engineering team inspect this. When you are next traveling to our neighborhood, I hope you will reach out to me and allow me to look after your room placement and see that your stay is without issue. Hope to hear from you in the near future. Stay well

Reviewed 17 April 2021

Excellent stay!!! Stayed in a superior room with view. Front desk staff were kind and helpful. One of the most comfortable hotel beds. Multiple subway stations nearby to navigate the city. Would absolutely stay again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krystin Gimpel, General Manager at World Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you enjoyed you post vaccine getaway ! We do hope to welcome you again in the near future. Stay well