4 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUSD 188
Expedia.comUSD 187
FindHotelUSD 183
1,394 results
All reviews freedom tower battery park memorial site the financial district club quarters rooftop restaurant great hotel new york world trade bottled water wall st brooklyn bridge queen bed superior room would stay here again free coffee around the corner
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2015

stayed here on our first trip to America and had a lovely stay from the start.
the girls on the front desk were very helpful and friendly
our room was large and had a view of the memorial waterfalls, the coffee machine in the room was handy as I love to wake up to a brew. The view of the world restaurant on the top floor was ideal for breakfast with great views across the world trade centre and freedom tower
its quite quiet in the area at night and was a bit nervous at first but found every American person we spoke to to be very polite and helpful and would deffo come back

the only memory I have of new York that annoyed me was the guys in times square that would force a cd into your hands and when you said no they would try and call you racist and would also hassle my girlfriend but I have been to many big cities and they all have street hustlers!

if you want a break in new York and be right in amongst the amazing 911 memorial then look no further and have a lovely stay as we did

and cross the Brooklyn bridge for a pizza in juliianas you will not regret it

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank karl w
Reviewed 17 June 2015

The room was very clean and the bathroom as well. The bed and the pillow were super comfortable that I even want to buy the same ones for myself. The front staff was helpful and friendly. The neighborhood was pretty quiet with a convenient location since its only few blocks away from the subway. I enjoyed the city view from the room every morning. There were coffee maker with free coffee every morning and the refrigerator and the microwave for warming up the left over dinner.
Even we were hurrying to explore to the busy town every day, we had an enjoyable quiet moment every time at the hotel.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

Everything was to notch! We loved the room with it's very efficient use of space. (except for a sink drain that did not work well (room 214). The location is terrific and the staff were excellent. We would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

The hotel is just across the 9/11 Memorial, rooms are small but nice and comfortable. Excellent ratio price/quality, plus we got a room at the 16th floor facing the Memorial plaza. I could not believe we were getting all this at that location in NYC for that price. I was there with my 16 yr old son for his birthday and he was so impressed. The refrigerated fountain for water bottle are a nice and intelligent touch, very appreciated with the warm humid Manhattan weather. The only (small) drawback was the accessibility because of construction work..that may explain the lower price. The staff was very courteous and helpful.

4  Thank a_giguere
Reviewed 16 June 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at the World Trade Center hotel. I've been telling friends and family about the excellent service and the staff was superb. My next stay will be at this same hotel. I give a 10 score.

• Trip type: Travelled on business