“Great breakfast ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Have been here a few times and it’s always been excellent. This time I had an omelette with potatoes and a side of corned beef hash it was lovely but the size of it I struggled to finish it. Great service and very clean nice looking diner.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I stopped here once, on my recent visit to NYC and I was very happy with the service I received. When I arrived, I took a seat at the counter and very quickly served with water, coffee and juice. I ordered 2 eggs, over easy, with home fries and 2 rounds of toast. The food was very good, as was the coffee and the service was excellent. The bill was less than $8, which I thought was great value. I ate at Penelope's, just down the street, the following day, and was charged over $21 for a very similar meal.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed a few blocks away from here for the weekend. Stopped in around 9am on a Saturday— very busy, but we were able to get a booth with no wait. The food was great. I got the #2– eggs over medium were done just right and the bacon was perfect. Good coffee too. Quick and yummy

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Make the effort to walk away from the Broadway/Times Square area to this great little place used by local people for a well-priced, excellent breakfast that will see you through the day. Then it is only a short walk back to the subway to go to where you wish. Friendly cheerful staff, spotlessly clean and one of my favourites.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Four of us were in the neighborhood looking for breakfast so we decided on Murray Hill Diner. Service was fast and they had all the basics. If you are looking for a quick morning bite, this is a solid option.