Ways to Experience Food On Foot Tours
3,201 results
All reviews east village midtown mix west tour food stops new york great tour sweet stops falafel hell's kitchen dumplings ny pass best pizza penn station cupcakes highly recommend this tour walking tour visiting nyc
Reviewed 2 days ago

What a great way to see and hear about the districts of New York and find great places to eat as well. The was great fun, starting with the subway at Grand Central Station down to the East Village. Savoury pancakes, pizza, cup cakes and hot dogs, finishing off with fantastic gelato (take a tip from the wise, try the pistachio). We even sneaked in some great Puerto Rican coffee on the way. We had a digestion break where Cory took us through all sorts of eateries all over the city. Whatever you want, he seems to know where to find it. We followed up his breakfast recommendation on Sunday morning and it was great. I'm not telling you where it is, you'll have to go and one of these tours and find out for yourself. I know your going to go and see Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, take a bus trip and so on, but I think we got a flavour of the city doing this. Go on, treat yourself, but don't have breakfast and allow three to three and a half hours.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Cory took us to places we did not hear about before, and all of them were pleasantly surprising. You will also learn about other nice food places to visit during your NY stay. Recommended to do the tour on your first days in NY, so that you are able to visit the other places suggested by Cory.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Such a great day! Don’t eat breakfast, because there are so many awesome things to try. We had a great group of people so it didn’t matter that I was travelling solo.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We had a great time doing this tour. We visited really Nice places we wouldn't find on our own.
Great food nice story. Enjoyed every moment. Chris en steef

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Works best if you are a part of a group (cuz you have several stops and do NOT want to miss out on any of 'em, meaning sharing is a must). Nevertheless, Corey will do his best to accommodate you (I teamed up with a family from Germany). The only regret I had was that I did not go on it earlier, which would have left me enough time to visit more of his recommendations.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent tour! Ate wonderful food at each stop! Will do another tour like this if we are able to return to NYC. Would have never known these restaurants exist if had not gone on the tour. My husband and I enjoyed the few hours of great eating! Good job

FoodonFoot, Owner at Food On Foot Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you. It is amazing that you took the same tour as the guest two reviews below. Glad you had fun and see you next time.