2,467 results
All reviews port authority parole office times square chef alex new york free bottled water cupcakes bus station rooms are small convenient location few blocks city view hell's kitchen higher floor free internet decent size king bed
Reviewed 28 May 2016

I stayed for 3 nights in late May at the 4 Points by Sheraton Midtown/Times Square. As other reviewers have noted, the staff is friendly, helpful and very courteous. Although the hotel is small, my room (with king bed) was fairly large and very well appointed. I was pleasantly surprised that this mid range hotel would provide a bathrobe and water, and the bathroom, though small, was lovely with a large glass-door shower. The halls were quiet and clean, and in fact, the entire hotel was sparkling clean. There is a small restaurant --a bonus--as well as a small bar. Everyone on staff was extremely helpful and charming. The area is a little busy due to the Port Authority bus station just around the corner, but I walked at all hours and found the area to be well-patrolled and safe. The hotel was walking distance to Times Square and to the shops on 5th as well as a quick walk to the New York Public Library. I'm so happy that I picked this very well situated and great hotel.

Room tip: upper floors are quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Michelle C, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Hello Midwesternfamily2018,

We appreciate your feedback and happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We are definitely centrally located to all the great things midtown has to offer.

We hope we are your new hotel of choice!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I've been to New York many times and always stayed at a particular hotel, as that was what I was use to. My friend and I were planning a trip to New York in February 2016. She wanted to stay at four points so I gave up my tradition and said okay...and I'm so glad I did! This hotel is absolutely incredible it was clean and easy to get to and very convenient being right across the road from port authority. Our room ended up being upgraded to a suite that was beautiful and spacious with an excellent view of the Empire State Building. What made our stay so enjoyable and this is what makes me want to come back in July is the staff. Automatically walking into the hotel we were greeted by DJ who took our bags, and directed us to Patrick to be checked in. Later on in the day when we came back to get our luggage to take to our room we met Kevin who was so incredible for everything he did (telling us how to get to and from places and telling us the best spots of town). This hotel would be nothing without Patrick, Kevin and DJ. I've never had a hotel experience that was so incredible. See you in July 4 points :)

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello kelseva,

Thank you so much for the amazing comments of our hotel. Our staff is dedicated to guest service and I glad that we exceeded your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the team and their smiles were priceless.

We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Stayed here for a couple of nights on a business trip. Booked here because it was very close to my office in the garment district. Also convenient to Times Square and Herald Square. The staff was top notch. Rooms are nicely appointed and decent size for manhattan. Traveling as a single woman who walks back to my hotel in the evenings I didn't care much for the location of this place. It is across from the Port Authority terminal and next door to a parole office. There is a lot of construction that makes it a little hard to navigate, and the general feel is a little on the sketchy side. I have stayed in cleaner areas nearby for the same price. It's unfortunate bc this is a nice place.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Angie F
Michelle C, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Hello Angie F,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We appreciate your kind words and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I was really impressed with several things. Location is incredible for traveling around the city and seeing the sites, my room was quite nice with a great view and well maintained, and best of all, I was surprised by a guest appreciation appetizers and drinks! Thanks to all the great staff who were extremely helpful and accommodating!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Michelle C, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Jake K,

Thank you for the awesome review and positive comments. We are certainly delighted you enjoyed your with us.

We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I had to fly to NYC from Chicago for just 1 day and needed a place to stay. I called a couple of places pretty late (approx 8:30pm ET), and not too many were really being helpful until I came across Jonathan at the Four Points Sheraton Midtown. He immediately looked into my concerns and issues and assured me everything would be taken care of. I'm kind of a skeptical person, but I must say when I checked in the next day, it was as smooth and seamless as he promised. He treated me like an old friend and that means a lot to me as I travel a lot and don't usually get that type of quality experience. I have to give credit where credit is due, and though he owed me nothing, Jonathan definitely went above and beyond to help me. Oh and the hotel is great! Great location, and great price!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

jesseomenazu,

It was certainly our pleasure to have your stay with us. I hope we are now your hotel of choice when coming into New York City! I am glad that Jonathan was able to assist upon check in and everything went seamless.

See you back soon.