“Clean, prompt , and Convenient”
Review of Europa Cafe

Europa Cafe
Ranked #1,206 of 15,760 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This was a cute , clean and convenient cafe ., that sold everything. I had tea and a sandwich and my partner , he had a whole meal . He enjoyed the Penne w/Garlic Alfredo. They have a staff that is prompt and attentive . I highly recommend this place if you're walking around in the city and would like something quick, but cooked ., as well as a quick hot or cold meal that's delicious too .

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

First impressions, aircon is poor compared to other establishments, the ceiling fans just move the warm air about. The staff seem to be in a hurry to get you in and out again. The children's menu is lacking. This is either a lack of imagination or an intention to get you to pay for an adults portion.

Pricing seems average for NY which is generally over-priced anyway. 9 bucks for a bottle of beer is daylight robbery but again average for the location! The beer could have been colder.

The food came quickly and only one of the orders of the 8 in our party was slightly incorrect and that was quickly replaced. The food was good, very tasty and the side salad was a triumph.

I'm not sure I would go out of my way to come back but it was a nice lunch.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

went in here the first evening we were in New York. We were too tired to travel too far, but it was worth a visit anyway.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Enjoying our breakfast and coffee at this cafe in the middle of Broadway Road

Self Service

Food is good

Coffee ☕️ served only in take away cups ☕️

Staff are good

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My friends and I went back home to NYC after being gone for several years. My friend was really in the mood for some really good crepes so we'd look for a French restaurant, but time got the better of us. It was a really hot, humid June day, we stopped to take a break, looked up and saw Cafe Europa. Maybe they had crepes...wow! did they have crepes! I ordered a fruit filled crepe topped with whipped creme. Simply delicious! My friends ordered chocolate crepes and devoured every bite of theirs. All our dishes were both delicious and creative. The service was just okay, but the food more than made up for it. Next time we are back in NYC, we are definitely going to head to Cafe Europa!