“Wow, how good are these Burritos and Tacos”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #1,315 of 15,868 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Ok, i totally mixed up the order having never eaten in Chipotle before but the girls replaced my wishes with a smile and without the extra cost or embarrassment. The meal was huge and wow, how good are these Burritos and Tacos, delicious stuff.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I wanted to review this restaurant with 5 stars because of the very mixed reviews I had read before going to NYC. Even though I wasn't sure, we went there because we needed a quick bite. We were very happy with both the service and the food. We ate at another burrito place later in the week, and it wasn't as good as Chipotle. We would recommend it because the flavours in the burritos and in the guacamole were amazing. Enjoy!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This place serves nice fresh Mexican food, the service is super quick, the staff is very helpful. The taste is very average. It is a very casual place, good to grab a bite if you are on the run.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

The poor rating given solely reflects the service I received at this particular Chipotle—the Broadway restaurant.

My friend and I both ordered a veggie bowl—she got a tiny scoop of vegetables before there wasn't any left in the tub. The guy initially tried to palm her off and continued on to the salsa ingredients, etc., before she spoke up. He told her she'd have to wait five minutes for more vegetables. I proceeded to tell the same guy what I wanted and he told me I'd have to wait as well. I then began to tell the next girl what toppings I wanted. I was pointing to certain things and she told me not to put my hand over the glass. She was really rude about it as well. My friend did the same thing and she was told multiple times, in a rather rude manner, to stop putting her hand over the glass. This was reinforced with an eye roll and sigh from the Chipotle employee. When we went to pay, we were told we'd be given the vegetables as a side and we'd have to wair a few minutes.

We paid. Sat down. Waited. No vegetables. I went up to the counter to explain and was finally given the tiniest side ever. I also spoke to about three different staff members before getting my vegetables. And my friend's serving, too.

Not only were the staff incredibly rude, the store needs to pick up its organisational skills. I would think that during peak lunch time, they would already have an extra tub of vegetables ready to replace the empty one at the front counter. While I don't expect counter staff to be friendly and outgoing, especially in America, it would just be nice if they didn't give me attitude when I am trying to order a meal. You work at a fast food chain, lose the attitude and maybe try to smile for once.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

After a day walking the streets as a tourist, this Mexican food was large, tasty and good. The staff were friendly and assisted in selection of the various items inside my Burrito. Good food at good price - you can't really beat this.