The Dominick Hotel
SIXTY SoHo(New York City)
USD 519*
USD 351*
SixtyHotels.com
  • Room Service
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 244*
USD 231*
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 240*
USD 181*
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 210*
  • Room Service
Hotel Beacon(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 448*
USD 294*
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 271*
  • Restaurant
Dream Downtown(New York City)
USD 390*
USD 327*
Priceline
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 331*
USD 312*
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 122*
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
USD 470*
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
3,267 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Stayed at the Trump Soho in March with my husband for a last-minute nyc weekend getaway. We did not have advance reservations, just went after a disastrous attempt to stay at the Dream Downtown. Arrived in the evening, tired and aggravated, and were treated with the utmost in respect and customer service! Check in was a breeze, room was pristine, amenities comparable to only the finest in the city! Location is perfect for those who love to be downtown, but stay in an upscale hotel. Our stay was amazing and we can't wait to return! If I had to say anything negative it would be that in this day and age any hotel you stay in should provide complimentary in-room wireless service, especially with the premium rate paid to stay here at a Trump property, but at the Trump Soho only common areas had internet service free of charge.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LMEastNorthport
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear LMEastNorthport,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that you chose Trump SoHo on such short notice, and enjoyed the hotel's location and high service standards.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Perfect location, amazing views and impeccable customer service. This was our first stay at a Trump property but will definately not be our last. I expected the hotel to be beautiful - and it was, but it is also well executed. It is designed in a thoughtful, utilitarian way that still feels luxurious. From the copper sink in the bar area to the amazing shower next to the soaker tub with amazing views this hotel make you feel like a VIP. The ability to lay on the bed as you gaze at the incredible skylines of SoHo, uptown and downtown while controlling every aspect of your room via remote control is so conveniently modern. The property feels anything but sterile and cold; however, due to the warmth and hospitality of the employees. From the doormen who remember you after the first time to the concierge who can get reservations in a moments notice, everyone is personable and kind.

Room Tip: Rooms above the 25th floor or so have great, unobstructed views. Corner rooms have great panoramic views.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PJ P
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Dear PJPeek,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the design elements of the hotel, as well as the service. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Took my wife and son here during Spring Break and had a great experience. Perfect location in SoHo and I don't think we'll ever go back to staying in Midtown again. Walk to great restaurants and shopping and a very quick cab or subway ride to anywhere in the city. We ended up using the subway most of the week because it was fun and quicker than a cab.

Rooms are great; definitely go for the view rooms on the higher floors - absolutely stunning. I found myself falling asleep with he drapes wide open to the expansive city lights and The Empire State Building looking Uptown. Staying elsewhere in the city you usually have a view of the building across the street, so these views are truly special and hard to find.

Service is top-notch as you would expect. Everyone is very attentive and service oriented for anything you throw at them. As an example, housekeeping must have noticed that I drank a particular kind of beer out of the minibar and made sure to restock the minibar every day with that kind and took some others out for more room of this brand. I never asked, they just noticed and did it.

Beds are fantastic! Top three beds for comfort I've slept in. Bathrooms are very well done, large, and have a great rain shower in addition to a large sunken tub. The mini-kitchen area was well done with a sink, espresso machine, mini-fridge, snacks, and a pull-out microwave hidden behind a door.

Rooms are kept very clean and the overall hotel's appearance is very well maintained. I didn't notice one thing out of place or needing repair. That is a very hard thing to accomplish for a hotel and they obviously pay attention to the details.

Final word: It's definitely worth the extra money and it can be confusing to find just the right place in NYC. Stop looking, this is the place. Thank me later....

Room Tip: Stay on the top floors for great views.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Pocitelli

Dear Pocitelli,

Thank you for sharing such detailed feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and the service. I will be sure to share your comments with our mini bar team. Please do let me know if I can assist with any future plans.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Best Hotel I have stayed in in the lower West Side, by far.
Great service, beautiful decor, and prompt attention. Worth every dollar.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear tenortunes,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Gorgeous views from our room on the 39th floor. The room was well furnished and very clean. The experience of looking at upper manhattan from the bath is one i won't forget. The area is great and close to a subway. This was my first trip to New York and I know i wouldn't have liked to stay in midtown, this area is wonderful. The conceirge before we visit were incredibly helpful and should be commended for this.

We used the spa facilities on our last day to get showered and they were amazing. I really wish we had treated ourselves to have something done while we were staying.

There are some negatives though:
1. The lifts, being on a high floor makes it very irritating when it stops on so many floors
2. The temperature in the room and unfortunately the air con is quite loud
3. The time it takes for anyone to come up to your room, we wasted most of our first afternoon trying to sort out an issue and the hotel were so slow and unhelpful
4. The pillows - they are so soft and considering they have a 'pillow menu' it didn't really help, the hotel did try to help us out with this
5. The front desk staff are run off their feet and quite rude as well

If i go to New York again I can't think of anywhere else i would rather stay

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CosmoSarah

Dear CosmoSarah,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that Trump SoHo could be part of your first New York experience, and that you enjoyed the views. I will be sure to share your kind words with the concierge.