“Great and I don't even like musicals...”
Review of Jersey Boys

Jersey Boys
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 98.75*
and up
Jersey Boys On Broadway
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Saw Wicked the prior night and opted for Jersey Boys based on the recommendation of the couple next to us. This is a far better show, I confess I faded in wicked prior to the 1st intermission. This was not possible here as the pace and music kept the audience captivated. The time passed too fast. My wife knew all the songs, I maybe recognized half, but the story line and energy made this work for us. The people behind us were beyond into it which made it even more entertaining.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

I didn't really know the Four Seasons by the name but reconignised a number of songs during the play. I loved it.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

I have seen Jersey Boys three times now, and it's as good each time as the first. I have been with just husband and also with teens, who have also said it was their favorite play. The music is great, the cast is always spot on. It's like you are really watching Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons on stage. Definitely a don't miss show. Best to get tickets in advance if you can.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

The music, change of escenary, voices, songs all great

Reviewed 30 March 2012

The cast was fantastic, throw back to the 60s. The lead was excelent.