“Alberto is the amazing Manager with extraordinary customer service, and attention to your every need,”
Review of Match 65 Brasserie

Match 65 Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Match 65 Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #655 of 13,937 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Cross street: Madison and Park Avenue
Transit: 4-5-6 to 59 street or 67 street station NR to fifth Avenue or 59 street station F to 63 street station
Description: In the heart of Madison and Park Avenue on the Upper East Side, Match 65 Brasserie is a super authentic and cozy Parisian bistro serving lunch, dinner and an amazing weekend brunch. Our everyday comfort bistro food combining the best ingredients with traditional French cooking, good wines and friendly service is what has made Match 65 Brasserie a neighborhood stand out and a favorite tourist destination.
Reviewed 12 January 2012

We were in NYC at the Affinia Garden hotel to celebrate my mother's 88 th Birthday, our experience at Match 65 was superb, which we found on TripAdvisor, a highlight of our weekend, besides going to the Frick Collection, what a location, what amazing service . Looking forward to returning to Match65 for their Sunday Brunch, a classic classy Brassiere, reminded me of our trips to Paris. I enjoyed the special, red snapper and the wines that Alberto recommended. He is wonderful and the owners are very fortunate to have him running the cafe/restaurant !

2  Thank jamaica6100
There are newer reviews for Match 65 Brasserie

Reviewed 30 December 2011

This place was recommended by our hotel concierge as the best French spot uptown and it didn't disappoint - excellent food, service and accommodation

1  Thank Florenceadt
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Avec un excellent accueil, super ambiance et un superbe menu avec prix tres abordable

Reviewed 6 December 2011

My girlfriends and I came here for drinks and appetizers. It was recommended to me by a collegue as a good place to sit and have drinks and hors d'oeuvres and she was right! This place was very intimate yet inviting. Good wine selection and cocktails. We shared several appetizers and were very pleased. I recommend the crab cake, tuna tartare, and escargot. The cheese plate selection hit the spot. We're all meeting there again next week before the holidays. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 December 2011

I visited Match 65 for the first time last week. I went out to dinner with 3 friends and we all had a great night at Match 65. We were made welcome as soon as we walked in the door and continued to feel welcome and wanted throughout the night. Our server had great knowledge on the menu and was very attentive. The food is devine. The Black Angus Sirloin Steak was the best steak I have had in NYC. I am now telling my friends about this place and I will be bringing my family here when they come and visit. Match 65 is now a new favourite dinner place of mine.