Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 209
USD 160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 137
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 211
USD 168
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 199
USD 171
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 205/night.

Hotel Beacon(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 682
USD 370
  • Bar/Lounge
Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 233
USD 217
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 271/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 218
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 197/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 318
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 255
USD 232
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 301/night.

The Dominick Hotel(New York City)
USD 434
  • Pool
4,087 results
All reviewspatrick's cathedralpomme palaiscathedral viewnew yorkgossip girlrockefeller centerroom servicemadison avenuecentral parkrooms are largebeautiful roomfabulous hotelthe location is perfectcorner roommini bartimes squarehigh floor
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We held our annual meeting at the suites at the Palace and were so impressed with the attention to detail that was provided by Natali Ortiz and Thomas Ficken they went above and beyond to ensure that our meeting was an success, even though they had a hotel full of meetings. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
nypalace, General Manager at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear kmcilvenny,

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great event hosted by Natali and Thomas during your annual visit. The personalized service we provide to our guests and their events, are our top priority. I look forward to welcoming you back again next year. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I recently visited The Lotte New York Palace Hotel for an event in March. In preparation for the event I was in regular contact with the hotel, dealing mainly with Natali Oritz and Thomas Ficken. They were extremely quick in responding to my queries and helped the event go very smoothly for me and my team. Even now, after the event has finished, they are still helping me. I cannot fault the service I have received.

In terms of the hotel itself, it is situated in an ideal location within the city - only a short walk away from the Rockefeller centre. The views from the hotel are lovely, even on a rainy day.

I would just like to say thank you to the Lotte Hotel and to Natali and Thomas for making my stay so pleasant. I hope to be back again next year.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear hannahmclachlan,

Thank you for your amazing review!

I am thrilled to hear about your pleasant experience during your stay with us and the excellent service you received from our staff. Our staff strives to go above and beyond for our guests, to ensure that they are comfortable and enjoying their experience. We are cognizant of how stressful planning a meeting can be and I am very glad that Thomas and Natali were there with you every step of the way. I certainly hope to work with you again in the near future. We can’t wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a great luxury hotel. Teen girls love that it is the hotel seen in the TV series Gossip Girl. The Gossip girl tour starts off right by the beautiful courtyard. Hotel has the perfect location, right across the street from St. Patrick's. You can walk to Central Park, Times Square and be there in 15 min.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Aida P

Dear Aida P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us at the Lotte New York Palace.

I am very pleased to hear about your great stay with us, from the Gossip Girl tour to the convenience of our location in midtown Manhattan. I can’t agree with you more – we are situated in a prime location, conveniently close to several major attractions, shopping areas and dining options. The possibilities to explore New York City are endless! I truly look forward to your next visit and I hope to welcome you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Let me first say the hotel is ideally located, in the heart of Manhattan. We stayed for for 5 days recently and the service is what stood out. We arrived from a West Coast flight very early morning on Wednesday, so we got to the hotel at around 7AM or so, with our two kids, one is two years old, you can imagine he's still dazed/tired from the flight and change in hours. Typical check-in time is 3PM, the woman at the front desk, apologies I mis-placed her name which I wrote down, she did everything to get us a room as early as possible and we are able to get to the room sometime later. I can't say enough of how grateful we were for her efforts. A big thank you. The hotel is very clean and classic, same with the rooms, spacious. I highly recommend you experience Rarities in the mezzanine, its a must!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank vondarkmoor

Dear vondarkmoor,

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

I am delighted to hear that we were able to accommodate your early check-in and provide you and your family with a comfortable experience. Travelling can be exhausting and the comfort of our guests is our top priority. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to stay with us again in the near future. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The Palace is truly the epitome of luxury in NYC. Great location within walking distance to Grand Central, 5th Ave, and Central Park.

Superb and kind staff. Remembered me (and my dog) and said hello when appropriate.

Rooms are gorgeous and super luxurious. Beds are so comfortable. CLEAN.

Meeting rooms and absolutely GORGEOUS. If you’re looking to host a meeting, this is the place.

If you’re a Gossip Girl fan... this is a must stay hotel!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
nypalace, General Manager at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Cara C,

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay at the Lotte New York Palace.

I am incredibly delighted to read about your memorable experience and the superb staff you encountered during your stay. You are absolutely right – we are located in the heart of midtown Manhattan just a few steps away from several major attractions, shopping areas and dining options. Whether you’re travelling for business or leisure, or have desires to host a special event at our hotel, we can accommodate any style of trip. I look forward to your next visit and I certainly hope to welcome you back in the nearest future.