“Need more happy hour options”
Review of Vin Sur Vingt

Vin Sur Vingt
Ranked #4,488 of 14,805 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great wine bar in the Plaza Hotel with a happy hour...but...only two happy hour wine options. And they need more food options to munch because you are in the food court and the background noise is people crunching.
Several visits this month have ended is just...getting a bottle so it works .
Great place to meet NYC Tourists!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Last time I was there was back in summer 2015. It was exactly the same! The quality, ingredients and taste are still excellent. Took my friend there and we both had the brioche french toast. Certainly you can never go wrong choosing this for breakfast!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We where in the food court and was looking for a place that served eggs and they did not dissapoint, good service with a smile.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

My husband and I was on a cruise and booked a bus tour in New York. We were not told that the tour was going to take four hours. After three hours I needed the toilet. I told the driver please stop as soon as possible I need the toilet.
The bus driver stopped and showed us a door to go into and we'll find toilet there.
So glad he did.
We come across this Hidden Gem.
The young lady who served us was friendly.
The coffee and snack was delicious.
We walked around the whole place and it was spectacular.
Will we go back yes. That is if we will ever find it again.
Highly recommended and will go back.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Located in the food Hall under the Plaza. Vin Sur has a private seating area. Enjoy French delicacies Fois Gras Pate crusty bread salads sandwiches. Wine focused with French beer and UFO on tap. There is something for everyone in this huge food service area. Make this a choice one of the days on your visit. It does not disappoint.