3,346 results
All reviews standard grill meatpacking district floor to ceiling windows le bain the boom boom room standard highline hudson river hudson studio the meat packing district rooftop bar whitney museum chelsea market new york top floor trendy hotel statue of liberty corner room
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stephanie G and Dwayne were wonderful and welcoming when we arrived with a minivan filled with stuff, a baby and a dog. Easy transition from car to hotel. Room is small but such are all rooms in New York. The view of the Hudson and the high line is worth the small footprint. I would recommend for anyone looking for a cool place to rest your head. I'll most definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Victoria S, General Manager at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Alissa H,

Thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the views our hotel has to offer. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I checked in today. The staff who greeted me (Marco, Stephanie, and Sam) were the perfect mix of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Marco checked me in and helped me pick the room that fit my needs. He then called to make sure I got settled in and asked if he could help in any otherway. Fabulous service.

Room tip: 14th floor view is awesome
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Sbean2260,

Thank you for your review and for reconigzing our team members for their great service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stay at The Standard often, and each time I dare say that the experience one up’s itself. Stephanie G and Marco are so considerate, helpful, kind and truly cater to your every need. The views are beautiful, the rooms are gorgeous and the room service is 10/10. Definitely stay here.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Natalie R
Victoria S, General Manager at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Natalie R,

Thank you for being a loyal guest of The Standard, as we strive to continuously improve our service we're so grateful for your review. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Cool/warm rooms, giant windows that you can see down on the street below. Overlooking West 14th street. Great place, really friendly, and professional staff. Stephanie G and Marco rule!! So helpful at the desk, and knowledgable about the area.
They wouldn't not give me cake and awesome chips when I was waiting for an amenity.
Aiden helped me with my photo stuff, was mega helpful and also knew how to get around the area. Thank you the three of you!!!! Super clean rooms, nice furniture, warm wood paneling, and good work space. A really nice place and not too $$$ for Chelsea/MeatPacking District/Lower Manhattan. Just love this place and always have since I watched them building it. A pretty part of the area I think! :)

Room tip: Pick a haunty one !!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Austin K,

Exciting to hear your love for The Standard since its inception, thank you for recognizing the team's helpful service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Whenever I need a place to stay in Manhattan this is my spot! the Staff is great and Kevin C. really stands out to me. Thanks for the upgrade! Over all, I cant think of a better place for my staycation then this place. I will be back!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Victoria S, General Manager at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi 01gennaro,

We're so grateful to be your hotel of choice in Manhattan. Thank you for recognizing our staff and Kevin for their service, we look forward to your next visit.