Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 307
USD 240
CandlewoodSuites
  • Fitness centre
USD 291
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 232
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 348
USD 286
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 332/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 230
  • Room Service
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 277
USD 249
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 281/night.

Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 412
USD 296
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 221
USD 187
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 340
USD 156
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 182/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 354
USD 308
Priceline
  • Pool
3,208 results
All reviewsstandard grillmeatpacking districtfloor to ceiling windowsle bainthe boom boom roomstandard highlinehudson riverthe meat packing districthudson studiorooftop barwhitney museumchelsea marketnew yorktop floorcool hotelstatue of libertycorner room
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stephanie G and Dwayne were wonderful and welcoming when we arrived with a minivan filled with stuff, a baby and a dog. Easy transition from car to hotel. Room is small but such are all rooms in New York. The view of the Hudson and the high line is worth the small footprint. I would recommend for anyone looking for a cool place to rest your head. I'll most definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Victoria S, General Manager at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Alissa H,

Thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the views our hotel has to offer. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I checked in today. The staff who greeted me (Marco, Stephanie, and Sam) were the perfect mix of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Marco checked me in and helped me pick the room that fit my needs. He then called to make sure I got settled in and asked if he could help in any otherway. Fabulous service.

Room Tip: 14th floor view is awesome
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hi Sbean2260,

Thank you for your review and for reconigzing our team members for their great service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stay at The Standard often, and each time I dare say that the experience one up’s itself. Stephanie G and Marco are so considerate, helpful, kind and truly cater to your every need. The views are beautiful, the rooms are gorgeous and the room service is 10/10. Definitely stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Natalie R
Victoria S, General Manager at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Natalie R,

Thank you for being a loyal guest of The Standard, as we strive to continuously improve our service we're so grateful for your review. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Cool/warm rooms, giant windows that you can see down on the street below. Overlooking West 14th street. Great place, really friendly, and professional staff. Stephanie G and Marco rule!! So helpful at the desk, and knowledgable about the area.
They wouldn't not give me cake and awesome chips when I was waiting for an amenity.
Aiden helped me with my photo stuff, was mega helpful and also knew how to get around the area. Thank you the three of you!!!! Super clean rooms, nice furniture, warm wood paneling, and good work space. A really nice place and not too $$$ for Chelsea/MeatPacking District/Lower Manhattan. Just love this place and always have since I watched them building it. A pretty part of the area I think! :)

Room Tip: Pick a haunty one !!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Hi Austin K,

Exciting to hear your love for The Standard since its inception, thank you for recognizing the team's helpful service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Whenever I need a place to stay in Manhattan this is my spot! the Staff is great and Kevin C. really stands out to me. Thanks for the upgrade! Over all, I cant think of a better place for my staycation then this place. I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Victoria S, General Manager at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi 01gennaro,

We're so grateful to be your hotel of choice in Manhattan. Thank you for recognizing our staff and Kevin for their service, we look forward to your next visit.