Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 202
USD 176
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 225/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 168
USD 152
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 318
USD 301
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 189
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 213/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 139
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 199/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 227
USD 212
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 251/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 163
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 212/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 146
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 255
USD 232
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 286/night.

Hotel Beacon(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 426
3,187 results
All reviewsstandard grillmeatpacking districtfloor to ceiling windowsle bainthe boom boom roomstandard highlinehudson riverhudson studiothe meat packing districtwhitney museumrooftop barchelsea marketnew yorktop floorcool hotelstatue of libertycorner room
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stay at The Standard often, and each time I dare say that the experience one up’s itself. Stephanie G and Marco are so considerate, helpful, kind and truly cater to your every need. The views are beautiful, the rooms are gorgeous and the room service is 10/10. Definitely stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Natalie R
Victoria S, General Manager at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Natalie R,

Thank you for being a loyal guest of The Standard, as we strive to continuously improve our service we're so grateful for your review. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Cool/warm rooms, giant windows that you can see down on the street below. Overlooking West 14th street. Great place, really friendly, and professional staff. Stephanie G and Marco rule!! So helpful at the desk, and knowledgable about the area.
They wouldn't not give me cake and awesome chips when I was waiting for an amenity.
Aiden helped me with my photo stuff, was mega helpful and also knew how to get around the area. Thank you the three of you!!!! Super clean rooms, nice furniture, warm wood paneling, and good work space. A really nice place and not too $$$ for Chelsea/MeatPacking District/Lower Manhattan. Just love this place and always have since I watched them building it. A pretty part of the area I think! :)

Room Tip: Pick a haunty one !!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Hi Austin K,

Exciting to hear your love for The Standard since its inception, thank you for recognizing the team's helpful service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Whenever I need a place to stay in Manhattan this is my spot! the Staff is great and Kevin C. really stands out to me. Thanks for the upgrade! Over all, I cant think of a better place for my staycation then this place. I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Victoria S, General Manager at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi 01gennaro,

We're so grateful to be your hotel of choice in Manhattan. Thank you for recognizing our staff and Kevin for their service, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked into the hotel I knew I was going to love it. The modern decor and feel was exactly what I was looking for for my birthday stay. I accidentally booked the standard king instead of the superior king and Kevin at the front desk was more than willing to accommodate my own mistake! We were early check in and were prepared to have to wait after the change, but Kevin helped us out changed our stay to the superior king and we didn’t have to wait more than 5 minutes, he was great. The room is amazing with a fantastic bathtub and stunning view!! Would definitely recommend!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Ashtin A,

Thrilled that your birthday stay went great and Kevin was able to accomodate you to your desried room. We hope to host you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed at The Standard for one night to spend time with friends who were visiting NY, and it was great! John at the front desk was such a gracious & helpful host, he felt like family! Samantha was also very helpful

The room itself was comfortable and quiet (we stayed on the 10th floor). The beer garden was a great place to hang out & kill time with friends. The brunch at the grill was tasty and seemed like a good bargain, although our point-of-reference is San Francisco brunch prices.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Rachel B,

Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear that John and Samantha made you feel at home, we look forward to hosting you again.