3,308 results
All reviews standard grill meatpacking district floor to ceiling windows le bain the boom boom room standard highline hudson river hudson studio the meat packing district rooftop bar whitney museum chelsea market new york top floor trendy hotel statue of liberty corner room
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stay at The Standard often, and each time I dare say that the experience one up’s itself. Stephanie G and Marco are so considerate, helpful, kind and truly cater to your every need. The views are beautiful, the rooms are gorgeous and the room service is 10/10. Definitely stay here.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Natalie R
Victoria S, General Manager at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Natalie R,

Thank you for being a loyal guest of The Standard, as we strive to continuously improve our service we're so grateful for your review. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Cool/warm rooms, giant windows that you can see down on the street below. Overlooking West 14th street. Great place, really friendly, and professional staff. Stephanie G and Marco rule!! So helpful at the desk, and knowledgable about the area.
They wouldn't not give me cake and awesome chips when I was waiting for an amenity.
Aiden helped me with my photo stuff, was mega helpful and also knew how to get around the area. Thank you the three of you!!!! Super clean rooms, nice furniture, warm wood paneling, and good work space. A really nice place and not too $$$ for Chelsea/MeatPacking District/Lower Manhattan. Just love this place and always have since I watched them building it. A pretty part of the area I think! :)

Room tip: Pick a haunty one !!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Austin K,

Exciting to hear your love for The Standard since its inception, thank you for recognizing the team's helpful service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Whenever I need a place to stay in Manhattan this is my spot! the Staff is great and Kevin C. really stands out to me. Thanks for the upgrade! Over all, I cant think of a better place for my staycation then this place. I will be back!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Victoria S, General Manager at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi 01gennaro,

We're so grateful to be your hotel of choice in Manhattan. Thank you for recognizing our staff and Kevin for their service, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked into the hotel I knew I was going to love it. The modern decor and feel was exactly what I was looking for for my birthday stay. I accidentally booked the standard king instead of the superior king and Kevin at the front desk was more than willing to accommodate my own mistake! We were early check in and were prepared to have to wait after the change, but Kevin helped us out changed our stay to the superior king and we didn’t have to wait more than 5 minutes, he was great. The room is amazing with a fantastic bathtub and stunning view!! Would definitely recommend!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Ashtin A,

Thrilled that your birthday stay went great and Kevin was able to accomodate you to your desried room. We hope to host you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed at The Standard for one night to spend time with friends who were visiting NY, and it was great! John at the front desk was such a gracious & helpful host, he felt like family! Samantha was also very helpful

The room itself was comfortable and quiet (we stayed on the 10th floor). The beer garden was a great place to hang out & kill time with friends. The brunch at the grill was tasty and seemed like a good bargain, although our point-of-reference is San Francisco brunch prices.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Rachel B,

Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear that John and Samantha made you feel at home, we look forward to hosting you again.