“Go on... eat with Ziggy!”

Eating With Ziggy Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dont just see it, or be stuck in a large group. Experience it through the eyes of an energetic, licensed (some even say good looking!), local Food Blogger. I take private to very small groups on walks in Hell's Kitchen and East Village where we learn about the neighborhoods complex and troubled past while eating some of the tastiest stuff NYC has to offer. As well as day trips to the heart of Brooklyn where we visit 6 extremely diverse neighborhoods full of culture, history, and yeah more food!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Took Ziggy's East Village tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. We really got a terrific insight into the food, culture and history of the area. Our preference is for small groups that tread lightly on the neighbourhoods we visit and Ziggy's tour fit the bill perfectly. Would not hesitate to recommend this, and would happily (if we can find the time!) take another tour with Ziggy.

2  Thank farmfresh
"beef tongue tacos"
in 3 reviews
"food stops"
in 7 reviews
"goat cheese and spinach"
"roman pizza"
"gotham market"
"mighty quinn"

Reviewed 6 April 2018

If you like a gourmet tour while visiting some non-touristy parts of Brooklyn in a comfortable SUV, hosted by an excellent guide, this tour is for you. Ziggy is full of knowledge about the local history and he is fun to talk to. Various food the tour members tried was all very delicious and filling - so do not make any dinner reservation afterwards. Wear a comfortable pair of shoes, come with an empty stomach and be prepared to enjoy the diverse cultural and gastronomic delights.
This is a small group tour, so book early as soon as your dates are set.

I live in New York city, but even for a local, this was a very enjoyable as well as informative tour.

2  Thank Love-travel-NYker
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Ziggy gave us an amazing tour of the East Village! Lots of history of the area as well as amazing food presented during this fabulous tour ! He will definitely take you to places you would never discover on your own for an authentic unique experience
I highly recommend Ziggy and will be back
To do the Brooklyn tour!

2  Thank macdaddy123
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My friend and I managed to get spaces on one of Ziggy's Brooklyn tours a couple of weeks ago. We had a brilliant day going to parts of Brooklyn we never would have visited otherwise and trying some amazing food. Ziggy is a fountain of knowledge! My mouth is watering just thinking of the dumplings now!! Will definitely try another tour next time I'm in NYC.

1  Thank Traintraveller101
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I had read quite a bit of good things about Ziggy's tours while browsing the NYC forums, but the actual tour exceeded my expectations. Communication was easy, Ziggy's knowledge of the area was exceptional, and the food was delicious. I highly recommend this tour if you have the chance. We look forward to exploring another area with Ziggy the next time we return to the city! Thanks, Ziggy, for being such a wonderful host and for sharing some gems of the East Village.

2  Thank FLsunny11