Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 182
USD 152
CandlewoodSuites
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 230/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 179
USD 144
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 203
USD 169
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 180
USD 168
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 215/night.

Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 374
USD 229
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 332/night.

Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 218
USD 159
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 256/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 192
USD 164
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 215/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 340
USD 133
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 190/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 229
USD 218
galahotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 276/night.

The Dominick Hotel(New York City)
USD 388
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 483/night.

All reviewsprivate bathnew yorkown bathroomcentral parkaround the cornerbig roomtimes squaresubway stopcleaning stafffew blockswalgreensmanhattanwestsidebroadwaystarbucks
Reviewed 6 April 2018

for a honey moon vacation in the big city my husband and i loved our stay in the royal park hotel. the room size was perfect for us, the bathroom was a great space and overall cleanliness was spectacular. Very nice staff who always ask how your day is going what your gonna do and are there to help you explore the city, great reception and if you ever need anything such as towels or generic paper they are right there to serve you with a bug smile and a great attitude. The hotel is very close to central park without paying the big bucks. its right around the corner of bus stops, subways and a ton of restaurants. i will definitely be returning here and have already referred two of my friends here and like us they LOVED it. you wont go wrong staying here i'm beyond satisfied.

Room Tip: great views, great service, great stay
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jennifer c
Despinal258, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to review the Royal Park Hotel in NYC. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your stay here and hope we made this feel like a home away from home. The staff here and myself will like to welcome you back some time in the future with special manager rates. Just give us a call ahead of time and I will ensure you receive these rates.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The smell of the bathrooms resonate in the hallways. The smell of cleaning products is prevalent too! The rooms are tiny and have very little ventilation.mattresses are old. If you pay $1 for this hotel then you have paid too much.
The highlight is the friendly staff. Lesson learned is to pay a little more for and stay at a decent hotel.
Disappointing that Hotwire would not refund my money even when I told them that the rooms and hallways smell like poop.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gunther30
Despinal258, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the matter at hand, and have taken steps to correct it. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed. I would have loved the opportunity to speak to you during your stay here in order to solve these issues for you. If you can please give me a call at 212-665-7434, I would love to speak to you in order to take care of this much more accordingly.

Best regards,
Denise Espinal
Royal Park Hotel

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My friends and I got 2 rooms, and all of but two of us are New York residents, the others being from Norway. I checked in with no problem, but my friend tried checking in a few hours later and was told that she couldn't stay there because the hotel "is meant for international guests only". He then slipped her a piece of paper telling her to go upstairs and come back in 10 minutes? When we returned, I pointed out that I was recently checked in with no problem, the man at the front desk told me it's "because I gave him no problems". Not a very valid excuse. They also never scanned my credit card but scanned hers - When I asked why, he said it "wasn't his fault that the man before him wasn't doing his job." To compromise, I let him know that we were with 2 international guests just incase it was a requirement and he nastily told me "that doesn't matter" - Which is confusing because I figured it would have mattered if this place is supposedly only for international guests? All in all, it was a very sketchy conversation and something didn't seem right at all.

The rooms also look absolutely nothing like the pictures - At least the 2 that we stayed in. They were very run down and simple, nothing close to the modern looking and decorated rooms you see in the pictures online.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank kenxmarie
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Park Hotel rooms are small but hot I could sleep very well. I stayed only one night and chose this place cause it very near to manhattan and I didn't need an expensive place just for few hours of rest.
Discrete and clean plance, I will be back there again

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Despinal258, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We had never been to New York before, and spent many a night looking at accommodation and reviews on the internet before deciding that the Royal Park Hotel ticked most boxes for us.
We were not looking to spend money on a lavish hotel, as most of our time would be spent outside sightseeing anyway. As long as it was clean, safe, and in a fairly quiet location, and we could get a good night's sleep - these were our main priorities.
We stayed for four nights from the 26th February to the 2nd March 2018.
On arrival, reception were pleasant, and we were allocated our room which was on the ground floor. Unfortunately we did not get much sleep on the 1st night as there seemed to be what I can only describe as being like an air-lock in the pipes. The pipes rattled away at intermittent times throughout the night. My wife explained the situation to reception in the morning and we were told to pack our suitcases and leave them in the room and they would give us another room and take our cases to the new room.
When we returned in the evening our new room was 42E on the fourth floor and our cases were in the room waiting for us as was agreed.
From this point on we never experienced any difficulties or problems. Beds made and bins emptied daily. Reception staff were always pleasant. On one occasion I went down to reception to ask if I could borrow a hairdryer for my wife and this wasn't a problem either. On the last day our flight wasn't until late evening and they were happy to store our suitcases for us at no extra charge.
The hotel is situated in the 'Uptown' area, away from most of the hustle and bustle, Subway is one block away, McDonald's a short walk away, 7/11 shop nearby for purchasing juice and such like, and also a Food Cart nearby offering food at very reasonable prices.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay at the Royal Park Hotel, and if we ever decide to return to New York in the future, we would opt to stay at the Royal Park Hotel again, that's if they would have us back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank thetravellingmanUk
Despinal258, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018