Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$125.36
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Foods of New York Tours
from AU$133.30
8,486 results
All reviews food tour greenwich village tour chelsea market meatballs village food food tasting new york ny tour great tour cannoli highly recommend this tour food stops three hours walking tour meatpacking district fun facts highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2019

Bert knocked it out of the damn park. Highly recommended! Will recommend to anyone and everyone I know going to NYC. Great for tourists and locals.

Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

My mom and I spent a few days in NYC and decided to see how Chelsea Market compares to Pike Place Market in our home town (Seattle). Chelsea Market blew us away and so did our lovely tour guide Cindy! Cindy was an absolute riot and made the tour so much fun! Food tastings were generous portions and plentiful! We were definitely stuffed by the time the tour ended. We enjoyed this tour so much and are going back to Dickson’s for another hotdog before our trip is over!

Date of experience: October 2019
foodsofnewyorktours, Manager at Foods of New York Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

klppatterson,

What a wonderful review! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this for us! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your tour as well as your guide Cindy! She’s been with us since the beginning and is most certainly one of our most experienced guide. You were in great hands with her! Thank you for booking with Foods of New York Tours and we can not wait for you to come back and eat with us again

Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Tour was fantastic! Manuela Sosa was our guide and she was awesome - fun, knowledge, engaging, welcoming! And she remembered the names and home towns of all 16 people on the tour! God was delicious and plenty of it. This is my 4th food tour with FoodTours of NY and I would definitely go again! 5 star rating!

Trish N

Thanks for this review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the tour as well as your tour guide, Manuela. Manuela has only been with us for a few months now but she is such a foodie and loves to share that with others. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2019

I usually don’t write reviews, but I had to share what a great time we had on our food tour! My friend and I signed up for the Original Greenwich Village Food Tour, and Curt was our guide. He was AMAZING! He provided a wealth of knowledge on not only the foods and businesses but also on the local area and culture. And did I mention that Curt was also hilarious? He delivered quippy, one-line zingers that made the tour even more enjoyable. Oooops – almost forgot to mention the food! EVEYRTHING was delicious! The tour is three hours long, and by the end of it, you are STUFFED! Everything is scrumptious, but the rice balls were definitely my favorite! You can't go wrong with this tour!

ReinventingMyself,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your tour of Greenwich Village as well as your guide, Curt! He is one of our most energetic and engaging guides who always shows everyone a fantastic time. Thank you for booking with Foods of New York Tours and we hope to see you on another one of our tours very soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2019

My husband and I had the best afternoon in Greenwich Village thanks to our tour guide, Marie. Of course, all of the food was delicious and we loved getting to talk to the shop owners and feel like we were part of the community for the day, but the wealth of information we got from Marie just made the tour exceptional. It is so much more than a food tour, we will be recommending this tour to all of our friends and family who visit the city. We recently moved to New York and wanted to learn about Greenwich Village (while eating, of course) and this tour was worth every penny. I can't say enough good things about this tour, book it and you'll be so glad you did!