Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 179
USD 144
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 182
USD 152
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 221/night.

Hotel Beacon(New York City)
USD 511
USD 332
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 377/night.

Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 232
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 355/night.

Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 226
USD 159
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 269/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 186
USD 168
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 208/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 176
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 243
Novotel
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 283/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 192
USD 164
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 266
  • Breakfast included
4,374 results
All reviewsselect guestloyalty programcentral parkgreat locationnew yorkrockefeller centermadison avepatrick's cathedraltimes squarefree wifieach morningconcierge staffturn down servicemidtown locationwonderful hotelby nyc standardsaround the corner
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Beautiful property, large rooms, professional and excellent staff. Bob's Steak House and room service meal quality was outstanding. I will definitely stay here again. Room in back of building was so quiet I couldn't tell I was in New York. Location was perfect too. I was treated like family every time I walked in the lobby.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I have stayed at this Omni location on my last four trips to NYC. Usually I love everything about the hotel, but I must say that I was sorely disappoint on my last visit. I booked directly with the hotel and requested connecting rooms. I even took the smaller double room because I was told it was the only size room that connected with a king room. At pre-check in I confirmed the connecting rooms. However when room numbers were assigned I not only did not have connecting rooms but they were on two different floors. The desk staff attitude was "too bad". After two desk staff I finally get a manager and his answer is to give me two complimentary glasses of wine. "NOT!" Then to add insult to injury, I requested a late check out for one of the rooms and was told, "We do not do that." I know full well they do that because I have done it before and their website even says it is available for a $75 fee. I was willing to pay the fee but the desk staff cut me off almost before I had the chance to ask. My experience with the front desk has greatly changed my opinion of this hotel. I really expected more from Omni. However, I still love the front door staff and the bell staff and housekeeping. Doorman, Lenny is absolutely the nicest New Yorker I have ever met. He remembers you every time you come in and he is always willing to help you with any question.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
David C, Manager at Omni Berkshire Place, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share this review, and of course I can not thank you enough for remaining relatively generous in your overall grading. I take your comments about the front desk extremely seriously and rest assured that I will follow-up with the team closely. If you are willing to give the team a second chance, please feel free to reach out to me directly before your next stay and it will be my pleasure to upgrade your room to a Madison suite!

David Kanters
Director, Rooms

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I have visited this hotel a number of times. The location is excellent, the staff friendly, helpful and efficient and the rooms comfortable. Your'e within an easy walking distance to Times Square and Broadway as well as 5th Avenue and all it's attractions.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2016

We stayed at the Omni Berkshire Place during the NYC Marathon weekend. We have traveled to NYC a fair bit and were very pleased with the size of the hotel room and we had a fantastic view down Madison Ave! Not only was the hotel very clean, but everyone who worked there from the front desk staff to the concierge to the bellmen were incredibly helpful and friendly and offered great suggestions. You cannot beat the location of the hotel either - right between 5th and Madison for some great shopping, a short walk to Central Park in one direction, or Bryant Park in the other direction, and you are also accessible to Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and many many of the great restaurants NYC has to offer. One thing for fellow travelers to be aware of is to sign up for the Omni preferred guest program before you go - this will give you complimentary wi-fi in your room and also includes AM coffee delivered to your room, which was a great perk! I would certainly stay at the Omni Berkshire Place again and would recommend this to anyone looking for a great place to stay while in NYC.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank Melissa M
David C, General Manager at Omni Berkshire Place, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Wow - what a wonderful review. We can not thank you enough for your kind words! We will make sure to share with all of our associates, as they push themselves very hard every day to deliver a flawless experience and it is always wonderful to receive such positive feedback!

We hope to have the honor of hosting you again in the near future!

David Chase

Reviewed 12 November 2016

This is the third Omni we have stayed in and are always happy with the service and quality . Although we were given the wrong room we still had an enjoyable time . As it was my husbands 60th birthday he was given a bottle of sparkling wine and cake .

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We are very pleased to read that you had a wonderful birthday celebration with your husband. We hope you enjoyed the special amenity to underline this special occasion.

David Chase