All reviews lobby ambassador tv in the mirror book of mormon superior suite times square serafina restaurant new york wine and cheese hour the theater district broadway show special thanks boutique hotel bottle of champagne amazing hotel around the corner perfect location mini bar
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Time New York was a pleasant stay. The Hotel welcomed my Girlfriend and I with an upgrade due to the trip being for an anniversary which was great. The staff were attentive and helpful whenever needed. As much as the Hotel Time New York has its positives but it does have a few small negatives too; such as paint coming off in the room, incredibly noisy radiators (going off at 2am,3am,4am,5am), water leaking under the window with the heavy rain and/or melting snow. So what I say to you is, The Time New York is a great hotel but don't expect a hotel which exudes a plush, new and well maintained feel to it as it doesn't. It would be great to see a few touch ups made to the Hotel before one returns. Overall, a great stay just a few niggly parts to change.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jack D
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had a great time at the TIME..very friendly staff especially DEE who went out of her way when i needed some suggestions,the free wine was a pleasent surprise,will def. come back to stay again next time im on business in new york

• Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank chumbucket1967
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing stay at the hotel. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The room was actually a good size for a NYC hotel and I especially liked the mirror with the concealed TV. Very comfortable room. Perfect location near Times Square!

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank pjay01
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed so much staying here for my first time in NY at this hotel! It’s in the heart of the city right next to Times Square. The staff is amazing, from the moment I arrived they welcomed me with open arms, the rooms are incapably clean and hi-tech, I especially liked the Samsung Smart TV that converts to a mirror when not used! I also like to mention Dee (Lobby Ambassador) who is so gracious and attentive with my family’s needs, I will strongly recommend to come visit here.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Angelo Nobis C
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

l booked a Musical Group in this hotel for the first time..
We normally stay at other hotels..
But they were booked at the time..
I’m glad because we end up staying here and it was the best..
The staff is excellent.. The sales office treated us great and the front desk was great.. the bar area was great.. and they have a hostess that is so friendly and bubbly..
This is a great place to stay..
The rooms have a European style and it’s located around everything.. l recommend it

Trip type: Travelled on business