Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 204
USD 160
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 177/night.

USD 211
USD 176
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 216/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 227
USD 215
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 250/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 375
USD 323
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 146
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 196/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 189
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 174
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 212/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 163
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 221/night.

Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 255
USD 233
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 283/night.

Hotel Beacon(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 418
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewstv in the mirrorbook of mormonlobby ambassadorsuperior suitetimes squarenew yorkserafina restaurantfree wine and cheesethe theater districtperfect locationspecial thanksamazing hotelaround the cornerbottle of champagneboutique hotelbroadway showhome away from home
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Time New York was a pleasant stay. The Hotel welcomed my Girlfriend and I with an upgrade due to the trip being for an anniversary which was great. The staff were attentive and helpful whenever needed. As much as the Hotel Time New York has its positives but it does have a few small negatives too; such as paint coming off in the room, incredibly noisy radiators (going off at 2am,3am,4am,5am), water leaking under the window with the heavy rain and/or melting snow. So what I say to you is, The Time New York is a great hotel but don't expect a hotel which exudes a plush, new and well maintained feel to it as it doesn't. It would be great to see a few touch ups made to the Hotel before one returns. Overall, a great stay just a few niggly parts to change.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jack D
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiancé were on our last weekend of our short trip to this amazing city (New York). We had multiple hotels booked during on this trip and by far this Hotel just takes the top spot. It was located conveniently close to Times Square with amazing shops and restaurants. The hotel itself has a very chic vibe to it and it’s amazingly clean. The others hotels we stayed at were not that accommodating and clean but it was ok since it was a short trip. My fiancée love the bedsheets, she said she wants it in our bedroom as well.. lol..
the best part about our stay was the employees at the hotel. Super attentive and accommodating. Specifically the girl named Doria. I think that was her name. She was really going out of her way to make us feel like home and even decorated our room with balloons and drinks.. yay.. we felt like royalty spending big bucks... she also recommended us a Japanese Restaurant ( Nippori Japanese Restaurant) for dinner and got us tables. I think t was hard to get seats at the restaurants since you have to make early reservations. thanks to Doria for the hook up. Overall an amazing end to our mini vacation. Will book this hotel next time we get to NY. Thanks Time Hotel team.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank kody20
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had a great time at the TIME..very friendly staff especially DEE who went out of her way when i needed some suggestions,the free wine was a pleasent surprise,will def. come back to stay again next time im on business in new york

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank chumbucket1967
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing stay at the hotel. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The room was actually a good size for a NYC hotel and I especially liked the mirror with the concealed TV. Very comfortable room. Perfect location near Times Square!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank pjay01
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed so much staying here for my first time in NY at this hotel! It’s in the heart of the city right next to Times Square. The staff is amazing, from the moment I arrived they welcomed me with open arms, the rooms are incapably clean and hi-tech, I especially liked the Samsung Smart TV that converts to a mirror when not used! I also like to mention Dee (Lobby Ambassador) who is so gracious and attentive with my family’s needs, I will strongly recommend to come visit here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business