“Great place to grab a quick dinner before a show at Lincoln Center.”
Review of Nanoosh

Nanoosh
Ranked #2,221 of 14,199 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed 6 January 2017

We stopped in here to grab dinner before a trip to the Opera. It probably only sits about 50 people which gave the place an intimate feel. I ordered a spicy egg wrap which was full of fresh vegetables and (of course) spicy egg. My kids had a chicken wrap and falafel wrap and said they really like them. I got to try my wife's powerfood plate which gave the the option to build your own base, protein and topping plate..very tasty.

Bathroom was downstairs and it was clean and well lit. We would stop in here again should be be in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Fresh ingredients, tasty recipes and excellent service. So good I've been a repeat customer. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Popped in for lunch during a conference break at the nearby Lincoln Center. Food was fresh, healthy, and delicious. Great portion sizes for price paid!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Even though it's a chain restaurant (with other locations throughout the city), it doesn't feel like one at all. This location in particular has outdoor seating, which is a nice option when the weather is mild. Its proximity next to the movie theater is also very convenient to grab a quick bite either before or after catching a movie.

I go to Nanoosh fairly often for their tasty yet affordable food. I don't think I've had anything on their menu that I didn't like. I love their lentil soup, but they also have very good salads and sandwiches.

Their service is consistently very friendly and attentive, so I like going back.

If you find yourself in the neighborhood looking for a quick yet tasty bite, Nanoosh is a great option!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I liked the over all presentation of the place. The Food is good but also Felt some more flavor in the food would be better.